• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Todays smoke

Snowdust

SnowNYet
Well today I smoked my first from my stocked humidor. Getting tired of buying on a need basis, and then smoking dried out left overs, as you know I have my first humidor. It's great to take one out on a "as want basis"

Took a couple with me today as I knew my monthly meeting would end early, and we would end up at a location with " beverages".

Had an AF 858 first after sleeping it for some time. Thought it had good flavor, but was very disapointed in the tight draw and effort needed. Mid way through, thought the flavor was just average, and even a little boring as I wished it wasn't such a long stick.

A little while latter, I lit up my first Padron 2000 natural. WOW. What a difference. Silky smooth draw and a taste right down to a nub. In fact the AF got very tight the last 3" and wasn't worth the fight to keep lit. Usually smoke the Palmas, but that 2000 was superb. Think I also will try the Delicious. I am quickly becoming a Padron only man.

Have a 1964 in the box waiting for that special smoke. Can't wait.

I would have to vote for the 1964 Imperial as my favorite PAM, and the no.9 in the 1926 series.

WOW, no doubt that i love the pams, but usually the 898 is a pretty decent smoke ??? It may be worth a try again. ;)