• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Toilet Room as walk-in humidor?

Sorry my brain began to malfunction at some point between starting that post and finishing it. it's really not indicative of my posting style. My newb suggestion was to just buy a couple cheap humidors and put the boxes in there, then he could still store them in his restroom, and stem off the wrath of the wife for purchasing a new cooler. Sorry, I'll try not to be so, disheveled when I post in the future!

it is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission just go out and buy a dam $20 cooler and store them smokes right if you cant do it ship them to me and I will take good care of them rp

it is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission just go out and buy a dam $20 cooler and store them smokes right if you cant do it ship them to me and I will take good care of them rp

See? I knew I liked this guy from the git-go!! Not only is his photography awesome, but his advice is sound!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just buy the damn cooler. It's only about $50 bucks, maybe $15 bucks worth of beads, and you're investment is protected. :thumbs: Don't persecute your smokes by storing them at 79 degrees with 50% humidity. :(

Surely you make certain you have adequate storage for your cigars BEFORE you purchase boxes of them?

I think the whole thing is kinda shitty.

Oh, and when you go in the toilet to get a cigar, don't accidentally grab the wrong brown stick. :sign:

We've got all our liquor stored in the cabinet under a bathroom sink so I know where you're coming from regarding bathroom storage solutions, but I'd feel kind of uncomfortable smoking bathroom cigars.

In Post #13 it look's like there's boxes of CC's in the "toilet room".

I actually thought this whole thing was a joke until you put the picture in there. :0

Sorry my brain began to malfunction at some point between starting that post and finishing it. it's really not indicative of my posting style. My newb suggestion was to just buy a couple cheap humidors and put the boxes in there, then he could still store them in his restroom, and stem off the wrath of the wife for purchasing a new cooler. Sorry, I'll try not to be so, disheveled when I post in the future!

1. A couple $50 humidors?

2. A $20 cooler?

3. A new wife?

He's selling ISOM's stored in a bathroom at the wrong temp and RH.......I think he chose option 3 to pay the lawyer.

Edited to add....ISOM's for sale with a distinked "earthy" pre-light taste :)