• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tom?

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
Has anyone heard from Tom (tomthirtysix) recently? Please PM me if you have his number as he isn't returning my PM's...

???

I "chat" with Tom fairly often, although I don't have his number because I don't own a phone anymore. PM me if you want me to tell him something for you

Thanks, Phil. I will probably be PMing you shortly anyway, unfortunately. Based on how this is going you may have some work to do. :(

I spoke to Tom and the way he tells the story is quite a bit different from your version. I will let him comment here before I pass judgment...

Anigif.gif
anigif_the-elmo-katy-perry-nightmare-continues-15089-1285954579-0.gif

ETA: actually this sounds very serious and I hope we can reach a resolution soon.

I spoke to Tom and the way he tells the story is quite a bit different from your version. I will let him comment here before I pass judgment...
Phil, think about it... Can Tom really be trusted?

gallery_6478_514_60720.gif

Robbie you dickface, there is no santa claus. Also the game.

The only surprising part is that this hasn't happened sooner. How many CP'ers were denied their "supplements" because Tom was unnecessarily mean to Pembroke? How many mornings were CP'ers subjected to huddling over a toilet because egg nog ice cream and beer is an unholy concoction? He roots for the Mets, for the love of God. I applaud you, Matt, for having the testicular fortitude to bring this to the forum's attention. This should'f been done a long time ago.

The only surprising part is that this hasn't happened sooner. How many CP'ers were denied their "supplements" because Tom was unnecessarily mean to Pembroke? How many mornings were CP'ers subjected to huddling over a toilet because egg nog ice cream and beer is an unholy concoction? He roots for the Mets, for the love of God. I applaud you, Matt, for having the testicular fortitude to bring this to the forum's attention. This should'f been done a long time ago.

Bravo! :rolleyes:

We would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling kid. And the damn hippie.

I liked this better than IBQTEE and Josh's shotgun wedding.

your all a bunch a fricking dickheads and tom robbie and insight are the worst

nope just felt like calling folks dickheads and you 3 seemed like a good choice