• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonight...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
So tonight my local B&M ( www.magiccitycigars.com) had an Olivera event...Dennis and I met and again had a great smoke...We had our pics taken as a group photo....and we also had a few photos taken with Raphel and the pretty Olivera cigar girl (the 4 of us)....I was in a sweet dream...and the fact that I got to share it with a BOTL from Cigar Pass...it was that much better :) We will post pics as we get them...FUNNN!!

Melly :cool:

So tonight my local B&M ( www.magiccitycigars.com) had an Olivera event...Dennis and I met and again had a great smoke...We had our pics taken as a group photo....and we also had a few photos taken with Raphel and the pretty Olivera cigar girl (the 4 of us)....I was in a sweet dream...and the fact that I got to share it with a BOTL from Cigar Pass...it was that much better :) We will post pics as we get them...FUNNN!!

Melly :cool:
Oh yeah it was quite nice for sure. You all know who was really in the sweet dream right :whistling: , I mean Hot cigar girl, Hot melly, myself and the third generation owner of a cigar company, Yeah Raphel sure was lucky wasn't he. :laugh: Go on and get those pics up melly I want you to send me the ones of just us. Thanks again my dearest SOTL, you have made for an enjoyable trip even though it was sour from having to be a medical journey. Preesh sweetheart, take care and we will see you soon.

Gwheato

threadworthlesswithoutpics8wa.gif

Sounds like a great time!!!
It is ALWAYS fun meeting up with fellow CP'ers!!!

We want pics....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Come on Mell, get em' posted!!!

ok i think i am gonna have to text someone the pics i took on the phone to someone who can get them onto their comp...and I dont think i can email them to my email...help ?

Melly

Ok two pics are currently up from the other night...there are still a couple more i will get on there...in the HERF gallery

Ok Melly, So where are the pics of just you and I. Come on we were herfin and we need the pics baby. Thanks again had a grand time. Mrs Gwheato and I made it home earlier this evening. good to be home with the kids and I am looking very forward to my tempurpedic slumber. Should know something back from the doctor on Monday afternoon. Love ya, mean it. Happy smoke rings. :cool:

the ones of just us will be up by tomorrow...sorry I am a slacker LOL I am glad you made it home safe and I will be thinkin good thoughts about your results...NOW...Get Gator and both of you GET UP HERE...Crap, Cheekie wants to come up to and she is just in PC, FL!! Grab her man too and bring the whole crew... ;-)

Melly

Dennis, added the one of me and you sweetie :) the pics are in the HERF section of the gallery under Southeast Herfin

Melly