• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonight...

Good old Jack. Never stops to pee or shower. Haven't missed a show.

loved the episode and we will see tonight if they can continue with the jackness.
does tony escape? does he have a change of heart and help jack? its a soap opera for guys you got to love it. That FBI lady is gonna be the female Jack, doing what ever it takes.

I've been waiting for almost 2 years for the show to come back on. I hated the "Redemption" mini-movie, but the episode was great. I can't wait until tonight's episode.

Those were two pretty good episodes last night. I'll be watching again tonight. Two new hours.

Cool that they brought Tony back. He's one of the cool character/plot points in the early seasons.

I know what ya mean about the never stopping to pee, etc. Can't once, they try calling someone and they're not available because they stepped out to cut a whiz or something? 24 hours is a long time to hold it.

BR

well thats why u never see him eat or drink cause he can't afford a potty break. How bad would jack feel if he went to the bathroom and a plane fell out of the sky or terrorist kill the children.

The Jack Bauer Power Hour is back!

A very good start to the season!

JK

Just saw the first episode.
It was pretty good.
Did you noticed how he got old?

Just saw the first episode.
It was pretty good.
Did you noticed how he got old?

right now there is a scope pointed at your head. Jack dont like when they call him old

Ya great episodes last night and tonights. I love this show, going to be a great season.

These were great episodes. And to see all of them together again was GREAT! I was definitely glad to see that Chloe and Bill Buchanan are still around.

Just so long as Edgar doesn't come back from the dead. Even with him dying "heroically" he was a whiney waste of space...

Just so long as Edgar doesn't come back from the dead. Even with him dying "heroically" he was a whiney waste of space...

Edgar might have been a bit whiney, but not a waste of space. Come on phatcat! Everyone liked Edgar. How can you not like him?

Maybe I'm being a little hard on him but not really. ;)

Chloe is the one who always came through and got the stuff done. Edgar was always scared to break the rules. Big baby. :laugh:

Bill

So wait wait wait... I don't have cable TV or regular TV, so I buy the seasons of shows. I just started up Season 6, and saw someone mention "Tony." Is Tony Almeida back?!?! I thought he died!!!! :angry: If they brought that whiny little bastard back, then I'd be pissed. I am stoked watching Season 6 though, Jack's torturing his own brother right now! :0

PS- Jacks just pees his pants...he just runs so much that it dries off quick. :sign: