• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tony Borhani’s Bahia Trinidad

You know, I get the feeling this is a FOG with a duplicate account who's having a bit of a troll for the LOLs. He's got this waaaay laid back attitude about being here. I'm putting odds of a ban within 24 hours at 5:6 but either way, :laugh: .

I'm just not an angry guy, sorry. Not trying to pick any fights. I know forums get a little out of hand sometimes with hostility... That used to be me 6-7 years ago, just not anymore.

Is it normal for a top 10 list to have 20 items in it?

W've been titlling all the lists as top 10's just because not many people search for the "top 20." Know what I mean? It's all about SEO.

You know, I get the feeling this is a FOG with a duplicate account who's having a bit of a troll for the LOLs. He's got this waaaay laid back attitude about being here. I'm putting odds of a ban within 24 hours at 5:6 but either way, :laugh: .

I'm just not an angry guy, sorry. Not trying to pick any fights. I know forums get a little out of hand sometimes with hostility... That used to be me 6-7 years ago, just not anymore.

W've been titlling all the lists as top 10's just because not many people search for the "top 20." Know what I mean? It's all about SEO.
algorythm.jpg

'nuff said!

algorythm.jpg

'nuff said!

k

I liked them years ago when they rolled in Costa Rica...When he switched to Nic they changed the blend...Now they are bundles and they're ok..just ok..I can think of better bundles for the money (PUROS INDIOS VIEJO)

So in other words this tool is using CP's high rankings/traffic for personal gain. BANNED!

So in other words this tool is using CP's high rankings/traffic for personal gain. BANNED!

I guess I was off by about 25 days. :p

Did you ever figure out which FOG it was?

LOL, I guess I'm not sure. So, when in doubt, default to... Souldog? :laugh:

LOL, I guess I'm not sure. So, when in doubt, default to... Souldog? :laugh:

lol...What?

Thats why he wants his nick changed to soulfog. Also KM there is a no multi rule here so if a "FOG" did it and Rod traced his IP, both accounts would be permbanned. When considering this sort of foul play I often find myself asking WWJD (What Would Jon Do?) and my moral compass finds true north

lol...What?

When you're as n00b as I am, yes, even Souldog is a FOG. He was a target in the FOG/Noobie War of 2010 after all.

:facepalm: I am no FOG KM, and if DOc finds you calling me that, he'll have me killed! :0

When considering this sort of foul play I often find myself asking WWJD (What Would Jon Do?) and my moral compass finds true north
:laugh: That's too funny Phil. It's going in the sigtag.

When he reads this I am not sure his head will fit through the door :p

His head already won't fit through a door without turning sideways. Have you seen the ears on that guy?
:laugh: Hey now, we both seem to have problems "fitting" through things. Last I recalled you couldn't "fit" through the door to the strip club we tried to go to in KC so we both ended up going to Brad's house to get him drunk so he'd strip for both of us! :p

:laugh: Hey now, we both seem to have problems "fitting" through things. Last I recalled you couldn't "fit" through the door to the strip club we tried to go to in KC so we both ended up going to Brad's house to get him drunk so he'd strip for both of us! :p

How the hell would you remember, I seem to remember you being so drunk on Surly, that I basically had to carry you out to the car.

How the hell would you remember, I seem to remember you being so drunk on Surly, that I basically had to carry you out to the car.

This is true. You were my knight in shining armor buddy.

I Just finished a Bahia Trinidad. Got a 5-pack online for 9 bucks. It was surprisingly good! It was woody and got real peppery towards the end. Nice semi sweet flavor. The draw was slightly tight but it burned nice and slow, very even without any burn corrections. Ash held on as long as I wanted it to, it would have gone two inches easy. I really liked this cigar and cant wait to see how it does after some time in the humidor.

This new member posts...BTW: please post an intro in the appropriate section before posting again...and look who posted above this. 

ironpeddler said:
This new member posts...BTW: please post an intro in the appropriate section before posting again...and look who posted above this. 

It's okay Gary, that's Acordianeil84's brother