• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TonyDogs

WRXpilot said:
Newbie here; after watching this unfold and reading some of the board's back history, I just have to say I've never seen a forum that shuts down e-thugs, trolls, and scammers more effectively than this one :0 .

And I don't mean that in a bad way. (I just hope I don't ever screw up myself) :sign:
[snapback]219375[/snapback]​

No - you'll do just fine... Unless you act like TonyDogs - then you will have some SERIOUS problems... ;)

Ok, I'm behind in the game here. Can somebody post the threats in public, or did I miss them already ?
I'm sorry I have to work and miss all the good stuff, help a homey out yo.

I received this PM from Tony.

" I would be happy to discuss thing further with you."

Tony, does this mean you want to discuss this further in person, or just in PM's? Try to be a little more specific. Thank you. lol

The Master said:

Tony, does this mean you want to discuss this further in person, or just in PM's? Try to be a little more specific. Thank you. lol
[snapback]219444[/snapback]​

Uh, oh...

Beefcube said:
Ok, I'm behind in the game here. Can somebody post the threats in public, or did I miss them already ?
I'm sorry I have to work and miss all the good stuff, help a homey out yo.
[snapback]219439[/snapback]​
Quotes from TonyDogs (all made yesterday)

I am nobodies biatch
What do you know about being stand up?
One thing is talking some trash but watch were you step.

Tonydogs

==================================

You think you are some type of tough guy
I bet you are some little sorry person in real life. Did you get picked on as a child? D
You keep talking smack with your other little sorry a$$ people.
Your all weak, and in real life you would not dare to talk crazy.
Because you know what would happen.

I am still waiting
This goes to anyone else that wants to talk crazy.
Who would like to continue?
You think I am f*&king around

WRXpilot said:
Newbie here; after watching this unfold and reading some of the board's back history, I just have to say I've never seen a forum that shuts down e-thugs, trolls, and scammers more effectively than this one :0 .

And I don't mean that in a bad way. (I just hope I don't ever screw up myself) :sign:

There isn't a problem with screwing up.
We all screw up sometimes, I know I have. :whistling: But we acknowledge our mistake, ask for forgiveness and move on. Just trying not to screw up again in the future.

The Master said:

[snapback]219444[/snapback]​

That wouldn't be a very long conversation. I heard Harris' "thing" isn't that big. ;)

Thing? The disembodied hand from The Addam's Family?

Hmm... could romance be in the air?

WRXpilot said:

And this is exactally why myself and many others consider this home. There is nothing to worry abou tif you dont act the fool. The guys you read tearing donw TD were doing so for the good of the board, not thier personal pride. Our community here is very strong, despite my small post count I have been here for awhile now and would not trade it for the world.

Worry not and welcome to CP

To all the guys out there handing out the floggings a big thanks from a fellow BOTL

What the Hell??? What is wrong with this guy. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this is rediculous. I agree that he should be banned. Is this guy a family member of the seller

MilesMingusMonk said:
I think his threats are justification for a banning.

Hell, after 8-9 months he can start logging in under another handle, play suck up for a few days and then get reinstated with full privileges. That'll teach him... ;)
[snapback]219352[/snapback]​

:D

servebig said:
MilesMingusMonk said:

Hell, after 8-9 months he can start logging in under another handle, play suck up for a few days and then get reinstated with full privileges. That'll teach him...  ;)

[snapback]219543[/snapback]​
Steeeeerike 2.

NA

SamClemmons said:
servebig said:
MilesMingusMonk said:

Hell, after 8-9 months he can start logging in under another handle, play suck up for a few days and then get reinstated with full privileges. That'll teach him...  ;)

[snapback]219543[/snapback]​
Steeeeerike 2.

NA
[snapback]219550[/snapback]​

naaaaaaaaaaah that was clearly a ball :laugh:

servebig said:
naaaaaaaaaaah that was clearly a ball :laugh:
[snapback]219551[/snapback]​

Not even close, this is TWO ball(s).
nutsack-vi.jpg