• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

too smoky?

puffnstuff

altruistic pervert
just wondering if anybody's had an experience with a cigar that provides more smoke than they like.

I must say, I can't really imagine thinking that a cigar's smoke is too voluminous. if anything, I'm frustrated that there's not enough.

plus it just looks and feels "cooler" to blow out big, billowing clouds of tasty smoke. :D

Never had that happen. Highly doubtful I ever will :0

Interesting idea though.

One of the main reasons I really dig a pipe sometimes is because the first couple of draws are always full of smoke. I've never had a cigar give me that kind of smoke from the bat. Although, RASS for some reason, stands out in my mind as having extremely thick smoke! also anejos! :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
One of the main reasons I really dig a pipe sometimes is because the first couple of draws are always full of smoke. I've never had a cigar give me that kind of smoke from the bat. Although, RASS for some reason, stands out in my mind as having extremely thick smoke! also anejos! :thumbs:
[snapback]182591[/snapback]​

I also remember the RASS having lots of smoke. Never had a cigar that gave too much smoke :)

No such thing as too much smoke. I did have an H.Upmann PC (70's) from that group buy we did that just absolutely blew me away with the amount of smoke. I couldn't believe such a small cigar had so much smoke.

I agree- the more smoke the better. I just smoked my Padron 1926 Serie and was shocked at the smoke- so much that I simply had to start blowing smoke rings. Never been able to before, but this had so much smoke that I just could not help doing them! And I blew them into the breeze just so I could taste the smoke again.... :laugh:

Swissy said:
I agree- the more smoke the better. I just smoked my Padron 1926 Serie and was shocked at the smoke- so much that I simply had to start blowing smoke rings. Never been able to before, but this had so much smoke that I just could not help doing them! And I blew them into the breeze just so I could taste the smoke again.... :laugh:
[snapback]182707[/snapback]​

Don't know how to do the rings, but that smoke has nice think pillow-y smoke too!

I've had several Opus that have produced billows of smoke from the first puff. Padron 64s and 26s have come close to that, but not quite. However, on average, the Padrons I've smoke have produced more smoke than the Opus.

For some reason the anejo 46 puts out a crap load of smoke!!
Hmm.. looks like it will be my smoke on the long commute home..!!

KayakinBoy said:
Don't know how to do the rings, but that smoke has nice think pillow-y smoke too!
[snapback]182752[/snapback]​

me neither until the other night when I smoked the '26! There was such an abundance of smoke I had to try- and kept going till I was doing pretty good at it.

I'm sure on my next smoke I will suck at them again...

Swissy said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]182752[/snapback]​

me neither until the other night when I smoked the '26! There was such an abundance of smoke I had to try- and kept going till I was doing pretty good at it.

I'm sure on my next smoke I will suck at them again...
[snapback]182812[/snapback]​

And you guys call yourselves men and you can't even blow smoke rings :laugh: . Well for all you "men" who can't here is some quick instruction. Look Here or here