• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top 5 known Cuban Cigars?

Well, I'll give you my current top 5 in no particluar order:

Montecristo No. 2 - an all time fav of mine
Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro - Just astoundingly good.
La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 2 - delicate, flavorful, thoughtful smokes
Trinidad Coloniale - beats the hell out of Cohiba IMO
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS) - inexpensive, consistant, and delicious

Very close behind would be:
El Rey Del Mundo Lonsdales - with a few years on them, these are outstanding
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdales - as above
And Partagas 898, Luistania, Shorts, and Serie D No. 4 - Partagas is currently kicking ass right out of the gate, IMO. The box of Serie D No. 4's I got a few months ago is dwindling rapidly. And the Shorts are excellent smaller cigars.

As a side note, Kingantz knows of what he speaks and I agree with him on the Upmann Sir Winstons for sure - when they are good (and have a couple of years of age on them ;) ) they are just amazing.

- Tim

Best 5 I've ever smoked (in no particluar order)

Monte Especial No.1 (pre96)during the period I felt they were better than those Lancero or Davidoff no.2 I aslo smoke around the same time,(Cuban made of course little do I know what much they will worth a few years later.)
Partagas 898 varnish
Cohiba Esplendidos(pre2000)
Sir Winston
The best IMO is partagas Piramides LE 2000 and luckily I 've the foresight to stock a few boxes.Not many left though.Straightly for special occasion.

Best everyday 5 (one you can get NOW)
H. Upmann Magnum 46
Ramon Allones Specially Selected In 50 wheel
Trinidad Fundadore
Bolivar Coronas Extras
Cohiba Siglo VI

I have not try magnum 50 nor the Maduro series