• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top Shelf/Top Players Pass

robnsue

SouthEast Ambassador
    This is a Pass I have been contemplating and will go forward with only 6 members. This is not for the faint of heart. To qualify you must meet 1 of the following criteria.
1. Be on the Pass Hall of Fame
2. Be a senior member of this or another top cigar board.
3. Have traded w/ me before.
    The parameters of this pass are simple. Only top smokes allowed. With the qualifications spelled out above I don't feel that this has to be explained. To start the box will be ISOMS/PAM'S/VSG/Fuente. If you have an interest feel free to post below.
(Edited by robnsue at 1:59 pm on April 29, 2001)

Rob: This sounds like my kind of pass. I would love to play. I will
reconfirm my snailer by email. I will
be out of the country from May 5 thru
May 13 and will be webless during this
time. I hope this won't be a problem
from your end. If so, I surely under-
stand.

I am 3 for 3 on your criteria, and I would be honored to be included in your pass. Check your messanger for my snailer.

We are 1/2 way home!(Edited by robnsue at 11:09 pm on April 29, 2001)

I am unsure of my qualifications...so LMK...I would be honored if you would allow me to play.

Tex...would be happy to have you! FYI...if you haven't e-mailed me your snailers please do so! YOu too SHADOW!! (Edited by robnsue at 12:04 pm on April 30, 2001)

Gentleman we have our 6!!! Contents follow:
Hemingway Work of Art
Hemingway Signature
CAO Extreme
Perdomo Estate
Ashton VSG
Ashton Cabinet
Macanudo Vintage 1993
Rafeal Gonzalez ISOM
Saint Luis Rey ISOM
Bolivar ISOM
Fuente Don Carlos
Opus XXX
Padron Anniv Maduro Torp
Trinidad ISOMLET THE GAMES BEGIN!! E-mails will be sent w/ pass order.

Rob: One heck of a starting lineup.
Does the ISOM for ISOM rule apply? I
assume it does.

Good point Bob! It does. This thing is packed and ready to go.....just wating on SNAILERS!!!! Get em to me guys!!

I have Edgar/Tex/Cohiba Surfer/Shadow....I had Bobs but it evaporated....please send and I'll get this out tomorrow!