• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top Shelf/Top Players Pass

Ok Fellahs... received the box just minutes ago! Nice selection here. I have a question though. Should I wait and let the box rest in my iglador over the long weekend, or would you want me to send it off tomorrow to sit who knows where for 2 days?
LMK Rob
I'll check the board laqter tonight.
Hmm... I like the stick marked..FOR ROB... yummy!

Hey Bro....I would let it rest at your place! Get it out on Tuesday!

You got it Rob!
Gives me a few to relish in the mists of this nice selection. This is a great Pass...
I'm going through the T/P list ... and this group has some class.... hats off gentlemen.
Says alot about the host here too...

I'll post the T/P on Sunday.
Have a great Holiday! :) Hey Devin... here's looking at ya brother.. ;)

OK...After the long refreshing Holiday weekend rest, the box will be on it's way today.Here is what I did :Takes:
Ashton Cabinet
San Cristobal El Morr
Sancho Panza Beli
RyJ Ex #4Puts:
Cuaba Tradicionales
H. Upmann Mag 46
HdM Epi #2
Fonseca Invictos
(3)- Monte #4's
VSG Illusion
C.A.O. L'Anni BeliscoThis was fun....
Thanks for letting me play Rob!

Nice moves Michael. I also want to thank you for sticking around CP. Hey Rob, I got some special dog rockets waiting for you my brother!

Thanks Rob and Thanks Devin!
You guys are fun to pass with... Along with everyone who played in this one... Excellent group!
Here's the Insurance confirmation # VB583078260 US

Great pass gentlemen!Got the box today.Takes:
Vegueros #1Puts:
Punch DC 96 Cabinet (Outstanding)
Padron Ann. Millennium Maduro
Opus X SB
Anejo 48
Ashton VSG TorpI will post insurance conf # tomorrow.Thanks for letting me in the pass my brother!

Rob,Pass is on its way to you! Great pass!Priority mail conf # 0300 6000 0003 6601 5341Insured mail for &#36200.00 # VB 523 721 631 USThanks everyone!!!

Devin...bro...way too much...just like everybody else...the goal was to have fun and you guys to have some good smokes...not to BOMB the host!!! LOL
Thanks everybody I will post when the box lands!
Rob

The box made it home and I would again like to THANK everyone for their participation! This was a great pass with TRUE TOP SHELF players!!

Rob,
I just wanted to thank you for including me in a top notch pass. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.