• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Top Shelf/Top Players Pass

This left today!!!
IMPORTANT!!!!!!! PLEASE INSURE THE BOX FOR &#36200!!!
If this is a problem for anyone let me know NOW.
ANyway...the order follows.....
Clinton, Bill, EdGar, Bob, Michael(AZ), Michael(CA), and Home!
There is a folder in the box for puts/takes along w/ addresses. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Man, what a revoltin' development. I got two nice passes heading my way now. WOO HOO!!!

Dont get em mixed up bro!!!! :biggrin: Edited for the right #### smiley face!(Edited by robnsue at 12:42 am on May 5, 2001)

Devin!! I am sorry we missed you brother! I am indebted to the man who let me try my first Trinidad...no..wait a minute...actually I am in debt after he introduced these to me! :wink: (Edited by robnsue at 2:47 pm on May 5, 2001)

Will the next receipient please e-mail me!!! THANKS!! ALSO....MATT...shoot me your snailer and we will get you in!

Saniler on it's way. If it's a hassle don't worry about it. I don't want to screw up the pass. LMK by e-mail what you decide. Thanks for the chance to hop in line.

The box has landed. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work until midnight (pulled a double shift). Will try to get it back out tomorrow. Will post put/takes and new lineup tomorrow.

Box went out Wednesday morning to EdGar. Confirmation #0300 1290 0002 5465 2692. Insured for &#36200.Rob, I made tha adjustments to the pass participants. Matt R will get the pass after EdGar and Devin will get the pass last before it comes back to you. New mailing list was put in the folder.This was a nice box of cigars. Thanks for including me Rob.Takes:
St. Luis Rey ISOM
PAM TorpPuts:
Diplomaticos ISOM
AF Short Story
CAO Cameroon Toro
CAO Maduro Toro