• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Noventa Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmiranda33

The Noventa is a celebration of the Toraño family’s 90-year tradition as tobacco growers and producers of some of the finest hand-rolled cigars in the world. It is a blend made from the best 5 year old Nicaraguan tobacco, hand selected by the Toraño family from their farms in Nicaragua. The Cigars are aged in reserve until they reach their peak, resulting in elegant, rich yet smooth, perfectly balanced flavor in a medium bodied strength.

Wrapper: Habano Nicaragua
Binder: Habano Nicaragua
Filler: Pueblo Nuevo, Esteli, Jalapa and Condega (Nicaraguan Regions)

La Esperanza 6 x 52 $9.90
Latin 6 x 54 $10.80
Santiago 5 x 50 $9.00

To place your order email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Gabriel

In the interest of full disclosure I submit these quotes from Gabriel's FFOX Forbidden X gift set:

Just arrived!

Arturo Fuente Forbidden X
2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Shipping is the usual $4.50.

Gabriel

Gabriel-

I received the Forbidden X gift set. I believe your title is misleading as the box set I received contains two 2004 robustos, a 2005 robusto and a 2006 robusto.

I believe this is the standard set that is widely available, but I purchased this set thinking that I was getting four 2004 robustos rather than what I received.

I'm not complaining and I'm still happy with them. It might help to clarify the product a little more, that's all.

Rob

I called my order in and Gabriel confirmed that this set was four 2004 robustos. Oh well...

You advertised HERE adn I think the members HERE deserve an answer HERE in this forum.

If you advertise here explain yourself here. It is as simple as that!

Guys this thing is done on my side. Gabriel has made his offer to compensate and apologized. I forgot how small of a community we have here and this thing got away from me, that was my fault. Here is my last post responding to Gabriel:

gmiranda33 wrote:
Guys just to clarify on my behalf. When I phoned DD about the problem I told him that the humidor was sold for more money. In no way was I asking him for an increase in the amount he wanted to spend.

Being that the humidor DD wanted has been sold, I dont know if there is anything I can do to remedy the situation but here goes.

DD if you still want a 2006 LGC Serie Limitada humidor with cigars, I will give it to you at my cost. I am willing to show you the invoice from General Cigars if need be.

Once again I apologize.

Gabriel

And Gabiel just to clarify on my behalf. You initially said the walk-in customer offered more money, that's when I got mad and then you said he bought it. The new offer that you made is measureably more palitable than the original but as I said before to you, I wasn't looking for anything for free. And I don't want to be ungrateful for the offer, but I would rather not deal with your company again. If you would like to extend the offer to one of the board members here, great. It would go a long way to rebuild your crediblity here.

As noted somewhere above, I could have left the attitude and emotion out of my initial post, and for that, I apologize. It was never my intent to try to use this or any other board for personal gain, just to try to improve what I percieve as poor customer service.

As for your apology, I accept.

Hopefully this is now concluded.

Bob

OK if it is cool with you then that is fine.

This I think is not Gabriel's fault... the set is rather confusing... I'd blame Fuente/Prometheus on this one, actually. For instance in the literature it says the Tres and Uno are from 2006, which they are according to the band on them... but the coffins they are in say "2005" on them.

In the interest of full disclosure I submit these quotes from Gabriel's FFOX Forbidden X gift set:

Just arrived!

Arturo Fuente Forbidden X
2004 Robusto
Box of 4 $144

Arturo Fuente Opus X
2004 Lancero
Box of 4 $144

Shipping is the usual $4.50.

Gabriel

Gabriel-

I received the Forbidden X gift set. I believe your title is misleading as the box set I received contains two 2004 robustos, a 2005 robusto and a 2006 robusto.

I believe this is the standard set that is widely available, but I purchased this set thinking that I was getting four 2004 robustos rather than what I received.

I'm not complaining and I'm still happy with them. It might help to clarify the product a little more, that's all.

Rob

I called my order in and Gabriel confirmed that this set was four 2004 robustos. Oh well...

I agree that the literature is confusing. My point is that Gabriel chose to market this set as 2004 robustos. I've bought and sold on eBay for years. If I'm selling something, I inspect it and insure that the narrative correctly identifies the product. This situation should be no different.

I do not want to belabor this, as I'm happy with the gift set. The advertising just didn't match the merchandise in this instance.

Rob

Guys this thing is done on my side. Gabriel has made his offer to compensate and apologized. I forgot how small of a community we have here and this thing got away from me, that was my fault. Here is my last post responding to Gabriel:

gmiranda33 wrote:
Guys just to clarify on my behalf. When I phoned DD about the problem I told him that the humidor was sold for more money. In no way was I asking him for an increase in the amount he wanted to spend.

Being that the humidor DD wanted has been sold, I dont know if there is anything I can do to remedy the situation but here goes.

DD if you still want a 2006 LGC Serie Limitada humidor with cigars, I will give it to you at my cost. I am willing to show you the invoice from General Cigars if need be.

Once again I apologize.

Gabriel

And Gabiel just to clarify on my behalf. You initially said the walk-in customer offered more money, that's when I got mad and then you said he bought it. The new offer that you made is measureably more palitable than the original but as I said before to you, I wasn't looking for anything for free. And I don't want to be ungrateful for the offer, but I would rather not deal with your company again. If you would like to extend the offer to one of the board members here, great. It would go a long way to rebuild your crediblity here.

As noted somewhere above, I could have left the attitude and emotion out of my initial post, and for that, I apologize. It was never my intent to try to use this or any other board for personal gain, just to try to improve what I percieve as poor customer service.

Bob

Let's see, here was your initial post over at the cesspool aka StogieChat:

Hypothetical situation:

You post to a thread that you are looking for a particular cigar that is a limited edition, low production quanity, therefore limited availability.

You are contacted both publically (on the thread) and by pm by a vendor (trusted) here that they have one or two available.

You find out that the vendor not only has two, but the production number is 001 of 500.

You call the vendor, verify the availability, he confirms, you discuss the terms, he agrees, you give your credit card info (already on file from previous transactions), product is SOLD. Everyone is happy.

This is UNLESS all of this has transpired with Gabreil at Sabor Havana. In his case, he will sell the humidor to someone else if they offer more money!

Then he will call you and say YOU have a problem, but if you offer more money, you can buy it back. I DON"T THINK SO! I think I have a problem alright, but it's a vendor with no sense of ethics. How can you sell something that no longer belongs to you?

Anyone thinking about dealing with Gabreil, do so very cautiously. And be aware that what you bought and paid for may not really be yours. Good Luck.

And Gabe, go ahead a remove me from your files, I don't do SPAM!

Gabriel's "credibility" here is not an issue, on the other hand, yours is. Just because they allow you to shoot your mouth off over at that poor excuse for a cigar board aka StogieChat doesn't mean you're going to be as equally well received here. You made some pretty serious allegations that turned out to be simply untrue and as it turns out, Gabriel really didn't do anything "wrong" and certainly did not deserve to be the subject of your immature, offensive rant over at your home cesspool.

Just for your future reference discodog, I would strongly advise that you THINK before you post and you'd do yourself a world of good if you could learn how to spell. When you write like a moron, people are naturally going to think you're not too bright and won't take you very seriously. ;)

gmiranda33 wrote:

Once again I apologize.

Gabriel

Bob

Hypothetical situation:

You post to a thread that you are looking for a particular cigar that is a limited edition, low production quanity, therefore limited availability.

You are contacted both publically (on the thread) and by pm by a vendor (trusted) here that they have one or two available.

You find out that the vendor not only has two, but the production number is 001 of 500.

You call the vendor, verify the availability, he confirms, you discuss the terms, he agrees, you give your credit card info (already on file from previous transactions), product is SOLD. Everyone is happy.

This is UNLESS all of this has transpired with Gabreil at Sabor Havana. In his case, he will sell the humidor to someone else if they offer more money!

Then he will call you and say YOU have a problem, but if you offer more money, you can buy it back. I DON"T THINK SO! I think I have a problem alright, but it's a vendor with no sense of ethics. How can you sell something that no longer belongs to you?

Anyone thinking about dealing with Gabreil, do so very cautiously. And be aware that what you bought and paid for may not really be yours. Good Luck.

Gabriel's "credibility" here is not an issue, on the other hand, yours is. Just because they allow you to shoot your mouth off over at that poor excuse for a cigar board aka StogieChat doesn't mean you're going to be as equally well received here. You made some pretty serious allegations that turned out to be simply untrue and as it turns out, Gabriel really didn't do anything "wrong" and certainly did not deserve to be the subject of your immature, offensive rant over at your home cesspool.

Just for your future reference discodog, I would strongly advise that you THINK before you post and you'd do yourself a world of good if you could learn how to spell. When you write like a moron, people are naturally going to think you're not too bright and won't take you very seriously. ;)

CC you are correct and I agree with several points you have made. Thank you for the constructive criticism. I will try to conduct myself to a higher standard from now on.

gmiranda33 wrote:

Once again I apologize.

Gabriel

Bob

Hypothetical situation:

CC, I don't know where you get off butting in on a thread that you have no clue as to what did or did not happen. I was present during the conversations between Bob (discdog) or as you would say, "discodog" and Gabe. Everything Bob has said is EXACTLY what transpired. I can't believe you have the nerve to accuse Bob of lying, or any other sort of dishonesty. Just because you have a problem with the members at another forum is no reason to question Bob's honesty. He is one of the most honest people I know, as a matter of fact, I have left my store in Bob's care before. He is the only customer I would ever trust with my store.
I am so sick and tired of your big mouth and you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, that I have decided that until you apologize to Bob. I will no longer participate in Cigarpass, I will withdraw my sponsorship in the annual CP herf, I will no longer sponsor any other herfs or other events and I will no longer deal with any CPers.

gmiranda33 wrote:

Once again I apologize.

Gabriel

Bob

Hypothetical situation:

CC, I don't know where you get off butting in on a thread that you have no clue as to what did or did not happen. I was present during the conversations between Bob (discdog) or as you would say, "discodog" and Gabe. Everything Bob has said is EXACTLY what transpired. I can't believe you have the nerve to accuse Bob of lying, or any other sort of dishonesty. Just because you have a problem with the members at another forum is no reason to question Bob's honesty. He is one of the most honest people I know, as a matter of fact, I have left my store in Bob's care before. He is the only customer I would ever trust with my store.
I am so sick and tired of your big mouth and you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, that I have decided that until you apologize to Bob. I will no longer participate in Cigarpass, I will withdraw my sponsorship in the annual CP herf, I will no longer sponsor any other herfs or other events and I will no longer deal with any CPers.

"Sticking my nose where is doesn't belong" :laugh: Oh, that's just precious. :laugh: Bob made statements that were blatantly false, in order words, he lied.

If anyone owes anyone an apology here, you owe me one for your blatant flaming.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. ;)

CC, I would like to know where and when Bob lied? I was there when the conversation happened and it was on speaker phone, so I heard both sides of the conversation. Bob bought a humidor for a set price, done deal. Gabe called him back and said someone made a higher offer and if Bob would beat that price the humi was his. If it's flaming you want it flaming you shall have. You come around here and belittle everyone. No one says anything because either they are afraid or they don't want to get into it with you. Now thanks to the internet you get to be the big man and talk all you want without any repercussions to your actions. One thing I will tell you for certain is, that you would never say anything like you did here, to Bob's face. Because he would probably break every bone in your body. You sir, are a very lucky that Bob is the nice man that he is. I don't know how it is where you live, but if you call a man a liar where we live there's going to be a fight. We also back our friends up until the end. So if you have a problem with Bob, you have an even bigger problem with me!
If you can back up calling Bob a liar and show me and everyone else where and when Bob lied, I will be happy to apologize.

Hey, Bill - puffy got ya!!!

pic0726-vi.gif

Is there anything else you're sick and tired of, Puffy? I'd like to make sure we sent things straight so you don't leave. I mean - I really hate to see you pull your sponsorship of CP events over a coupla comments Bill made to your friend. That would be awfully hard to take - we really do rely on your goodies, ya know... :love:

BTW - I am in no way endorsing Gabe's store because I've only purchased from him once - but I gotta say - it was a great transaction on some pretty rare stuff at MSRP. Shipping was very fast - transaction went very smooth - and Gabe was great on the phone!!! :thumbs:

Bobby - that set you bought was $6 under retail. I can understand the confusion - the sales guy I bought my set from (at a VERY busy B&M) was very confused about the contents of the box as well.

BTW - The place I was at was selling individual sticks from that set for $45 each... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.