• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Toronto-area HERF

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Reaction score
Hi all, I don't know how many people we have from the Toronto area on this board but I'd be interested in getting an all-Canadian, Toronto area HERF going in the spring. I know that myself, jabba and barney_rebel would be interested in this. Just curious as to how many other GTA guys are around. We were thinking of doing it up in the Richmond Hill area.

Please reply to this thread if you're in the GTA and interested in getting this off the ground.

I'm in.

Still trying to swindle half of those Churchills eh.

Gee, just as I suspected. The two guys I already mentioned in the original post that would be interested in this, barney_rebel and jabba have replied. I'm looking for OTHER Toronto area members that would be interested.

And yes, still working on that Churchill box split with barney lol.

jabba said:
how about a 3-way RyJ box split ;)
[snapback]267122[/snapback]​

A 3-way box split? You're the guy that constantly puts down Cuban cigars! We're gonna smoke those bad boys in front of you and say "ha ha" when we're done.

You've never even smoked one of these before Zee - what if you don't like them?

barney_rebel said:
You've never even smoked one of these before Zee - what if you don't like them?
[snapback]267154[/snapback]​

That's when they go up for sale. They're Cuban, how bad could they be?

Zeebra said:
jabba said:
how about a 3-way RyJ box split ;)
[snapback]267122[/snapback]​

A 3-way box split? You're the guy that constantly puts down Cuban cigars! We're gonna smoke those bad boys in front of you and say "ha ha" when we're done.
[snapback]267150[/snapback]​

I don't put down Cubans. What I said was they need at least 3 years of age before they are smokable.

PS. have your VI's started to unravel yet? LOL

Richmond Hill is about an hour from me. LMK when, where. I can bring the Backwoods :p

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: barney_rebel, Zeebra

Cigars are bad. Not sure if I can meet up and do this.

barney_rebel said:

Cigars are bad. Not sure if I can meet up and do this.
[snapback]267225[/snapback]​

You only live once man, don't be a wimp.

OK, i've resurrected this thread rather than start a brand new one. Remember I said we'd get this going in the spring for all the loyal Canadians (who happen to be in and around the GTA)? Well it's spring! Sort of.

Suggestions on when and where we should meet?

I am down.

If at all possible I would love to come up for a herf in Toronto!
Keep us posted regarding possible dates!

-Rob

Why don't you just come by tonight and I'll crack open my special humidor... I'm too lazy to organize a formal event.