• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TOTALLY Off Topic

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Well, it's pretty early AM, I am tired, about to go to sleep, but am getting pretty frustrated with a musical download...every copy I try, something is wrong with it...if anyone would care to help me in my venture, I would love a copy of Bombtrack by Rage Against the Machine.

Like I said, I know it's off topic, but I figure you already knew that from the subject line, and if you are reading this, you didn't mind that going in to it.

Thanks ;)

melly the angel

The iTunes music store has both the normal and a live version of that song available (just checked).

If you don't have iTunes, you can get it here:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Yes, the songs are $0.99 each -- but the quality is very high, and it is very easy to use. Consider the time you've taken to search for the song you want; if your time is worth anything to you, $0.99 is nothing.

:)

do you mean calm like a bomb?

edit : haha nevermind, found bombtrack on overnet. don't mind me

Great song. I have always liked Rage Against the Machine. If my computer would have not recently crashed I could have sent you the entire CD. But all is lost. Sorry :(