• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tough day today

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
Lost my Mom early this morning. The gal was 93+ years old and still feisty right to the end, but she just plain wore out and couldn't go on any longer. I imagine right about now she's filling my old man in on what he missed around here in the 30 years since he passed from this life... and the thought of them together again kinda makes me smile.

So..next time you pour yourself a bit o' barley, raise the glass and toast this fine lady who loved her family and who was loved much in return.

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand

Sorry to hear that man.
May she RIP.
At 93 she lived a good full life.

-Rob

My condolences to you and yours, 93 is a right long life for sure.

My condolences also; it's hard to lose a mother at any age. Sounds like she lived a long rich life.

My sympathies to you. I lost my mother on August 31 this year, she was 73. The loss hits deep. So sorry for your loss.

Doc we're thinking of you today and what you need to do for yourself and your family now. Stay strong.

My condolences brother, I will have you and your family in my thoughts. At 93 she lived a great full life.

Nate

I'm sorry to hear that doc. I have never been a very religious person, but as of late, that has been turning around. Your Mom and Dad are together again, and as cliche as this sounds. They are in a better place.

Take care brother,
Drew

I'll raise a glass to her as well Doc. 93 is a wonderful life to have lived, and now it is her time to rest. May she rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts.

93! We should all be so lucky. Doc, you just know she's 17 again, with the wind at her back, laughing at the rest of us for worrying so much about things we shouldn't.

Godspeed Mom and good hunting!

/Raises one

My condolences.

It sounds like she was a wonderful woman and led a rich life. May she rest in peace.

My deepest condolences Doc. Like Trey said, she's having a ball and laughing at us mooks down here. Prayer sent for you and your family.

My sincere sympathy to you and your family. Thoughts and prayer be with you, and a toast to a life well lived.

Cparker

My condolences. Celebrate her life, keep your memories of her strong, and she will always be with you.

So sorry for your loss Doc. :( Thoughts and prayers are with you...

My sincerest condolences to you and your family Tom. Your Mom leading such a long and fruitful life is certainly something to be grateful for.