• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tough day today

So sorry to hear Doc. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gary

Doc - Sorry for your loss. It sounds like she lived a long fulfilling life! Thoughts are with you...

I am very sorry to hear about your Mom. My next dram will be poured in her memory. May she rest in peace with your Father.

May your mother be with your dad once again in his company, and may God comfort you and your family in his arms. My condolences.

Thoughts and prayers are sent Tom to you and your entire family, be strong now and help out those that need a shoulder now.

my thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time, sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss Doc. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

Sorry to hear the news. It doesn't matter the age, it is always hard to say goodbye to your Mother. Take Care.

My condolences, Doc. There's one more Christmas angel in Heaven. It seems God likes to invite the special ones home at this time of year.

I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how old one's parents are when they leave us it is a painful event.

May she rest in peace.

Hey Tom!
I hope everything is well as can be, and know that we are all thinking of you.

Sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

No one is ever truly gone whose name remains on the lips, and whose memory remains in the hearts, of those who loved them.

Strength and weal to you and yours.

~Boar

Doc...my deepest condolences, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Take heart in the knowledge that she lived a full life, and while she is gone, she will not be forgotten as your memories of her will stay with you.

Sorry for you loss Doc. You'll feel like crap for awhile. But after some time... every time you think of her you will smile.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.