• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trade Protocol for newbies ?

piratelooks

Ok guys, here's a newbie question. what do you do if someone asks you to do a blind trade, you send yours, check the DC and it's been delivered, but you don't hear anything back. You send a couple of emails, and still no response? Sound off guys, and let me know. thanks

John

Hmmm, that's not good. I'd give it another week and a couple more emails and then call him out on the board.

PM the guy, (those always get thru), if no answer then PM again and inform him that you're gonna "out him" if he doesn't live up to his end of the deal.

This board (or any board) doesn't need folks that won't even give you the courtesy of not responding to a request for clarification of the situation you describe! :angry:

When you PM him, check the box that says 'Track this message' - then you will KNOW that he read it.

track the pm and give him a few days. then if no answer we will have another negative thread :(

Glad to see your getting in full swing here hope you get your sticks :D

If you can't get it worked out privately, definitely go public with the info. This will ensure that the same thing won't happen to someone else on here!

I would say a few days is plenty for the person to respond. You sent your end soon after the deal was done and there's no excuse why the other party didn't do the same. Life happens but communication is the key here folks!!!

thanks for the input guys. I'll send another message,and track the message. Thanks Cohiba , that's too funny. later guys.

John

Ok guys sent my message again, just asked if he got my sticks. tracked the message,and nada so far. tomorrow will be a week since he's rcvd mine. thoughts?
later

john

Ok guys, just checked my tracking they've all been read. including the last one i sent, that's 6 messages in all. i think i'll just chalk it up to expierience, and let it go. It's either i misundertood his intention :lookup: , i got took :angry: , or my smokes were just rockets :0 . take it easy.

john

By not putting this person on the spot, you may be giving him/her another shot at ripping someone else off!

Think about it!

That aint right, even if they were rockets he should let you know that they suck, I doubt thats it. If he has read your msgs then he has time to PM you back, send a PM givin him 24 hours to respond then out him, if he was not reading the PMs ou sent then maybe something has happened, but he reading them.

Ive been on both sides of this issue.

Jim

Good people, with good intentions, sometimes have bad weeks....

But people, with lack of attention or all out bad intentions. just plain suck!