• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Transformers 2

They took a few more liberties in this one as well but I went and saw it last night and it was definately bad ass. I think some stuff could have been left out of the movie but the extra content didn't hurt it. Not sure about all the hate for Shia, I actually think he is a pretty good actor.

x2 My wife doesn't like him because he plays a very nervous character in almost all of his films. She says she can't take it. I think he does a good job though. After 'Holes' and 'The Greatest Game Ever Played' he became my son's favorite actor.

Yeah agreed, I haven't seen Holes yet but I thought he was great in The Greatest Game Ever Played. I like the characters he pulls off, they tend to somewhat be the same in each movie but I like his wit.

He (Shia) kicked butt when he was on "Even Stevens" on the Disney channel back in the day :laugh: I really do like his acting though. Haven't seen anything he's been in that I didn't like. Although the HBO Project Greenlight the movie "Battle of Shaker Heights" was kind of slow. But Amy Smart being in it made up for that.

I just saw it and loved it. I never watched the cartoons, so some of the changes don't bother me. I like Shia and Megan is not too bad.

Ken