• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel Case - Whatcha got ?

I have three Cigar Caddies. One for every occasion, 5, 15 and 40. Plus a few 3 stick leather cases.

I enjoy attending cigar festivals, which in most instances I’m coming home with 20ish more sticks than what I came with. I found the Xikar 50ct travel humidor works great for me. I’m able to fit a dozen or so cigars, a cutter, a couple of lighter’s, a can of butane, and still have plenty of space to load up my haul for the travel back home.

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1
I have those black plastic, foam lined cigar caddies. Every one I gave thought was either free or on some sort of sale. Don’t pay msrp on those.

Me too. I have a few 5 counts, a few in between all the way up to a big 50 count. You can beat the hell out of them and your cigars are still all good.

I’ve got an 18-count and a 5-count plastic foam lined traveldor. But unless it’s a week or longer trip I don’t use them. I just use a double bagged Ziploc with a damp paper towel in it for short trips.

Have the 5 & 10 Herfador; a 20 yr-old Perfecto XLT that holds 8 sticks, perfect for week long biz trips; a leather embossed, cedar lined 20 stick folding case and a couple of 2 and 3 stick leather telescoping cases. As my lovely wife would put it: I have too much sh!t

I have three Cigar Caddies. One for every occasion, 5, 15 and 40. Plus a few 3 stick leather cases.
Same. There was a sale at one point that was buy one get a second half off or free. I took advantage of the deal to grab the 5x, 10x, and 15x ones. That was maybe 10 years ago or more now. I also picked up a 40x one several years back for traveling for work.

Like most of the above, I have a couple herfadors, 5 and 15 count. I bought them early in my journey so I paid full price but I don't regret having them.

I have 3 & 4 count leather slide cases (and a couple empty Opus X tins) that I use for day-long events. Out of town trips back when I was teaching, I just used Tupperware or a saved 10-count cigar box with a pillow packet.

Now that I'm retired, I may need a traveldor eventually.

~Boar

I was looking to buy/make a traveldor and I really dig the look and build of the herf-a-dor. It looks like these go for around $25. Are there ever any bundle type deals on these? I'm starting all over again, so that means I need to get the whole kit (lighters, cutters, case). Just trying to save costs wherever I can