• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel Case - Whatcha got ?

This is what I use.

I have it setup to hold 10 cigars, plus a lighter and cutter. Plus I can lock it if I wanted to, to keep unwanted people out.
IMG_6262.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6263.jpg
    IMG_6263.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6264.jpg
    IMG_6264.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6265.jpg
    IMG_6265.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 4
That what I my wife uses for her gun

It is a gun case, but with the waterproof seal it makes a really nice travel humi.

Does it keep in humidity well, been thinking about getting one of these. Love to hear your experience

I have found that it holds humidity very well.

Most of the traveling I have done with it are long weekends, and I don't put anything in it for humidification. I have done some week long trips and throw a Boveda pack in there for good measure. Probably don't need the Boveda though. It has a really good seal, I actually submerged it in the kitchen sink to see how it would hold up, and it didn't leak at all. I think I had it in the water for about 3 mins when I did the test, it was a few years ago though.

They are more expensive than the Pelican cases and other travel cases, but I like the size of this one a lot more. It's more compact and I can fit a decent amount if cigars in there and also a cutter and lighter.