• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

travel humidor

alexstjo

I need to get a travel humidor.

can you let me know what you like and what you don't. I hate to buy things twice

thanks
Alex

I've always debated getting one. In the past I've used an empty cigar chest. Since I'm only gone for a few days I assume this is fine.

look HERE

good quality (I bought the 30ct) and the sales support our home here at CigarPass

Add a sheet of bead material from Viper, and you're set!

Cigarmony.com
Chat with Marc...he'll point you in the right direction!

Deal with Mark at Cigarmony - Customer service is great - Web site is easy to navigate. Plus he is a very generous BOTL.

I've got a 5-stick Otter Box and love it.

It is perhaps a bit bulky, but I know my selected sticks are protected.

I have both a cigar caddy and a otter box, I love both of them and they have a life time warrenty(sp).

I have both a cigar caddy and a otter box, I love both of them and they have a life time warrenty(sp).

They are 'both' the same thing (Cigar Caddy is Otterbox's line of cigar, err... caddys ;) )

For regular day use, I use a Havana Pocket Humidor. For longer days I use a 5 count Cigar Caddy, and for longer trips I use a 30 count Caddy.

They are 'both' the same thing (Cigar Caddy is Otterbox's line of cigar, err... caddys ;) )

Did not know that I got them from 2 different places under the two different names and they are the same. If I would have looked closer I would have seen that. :blush:

How many smokes do you plan to take?

I have 2 cases (30 and 5-6 count)and a pocket case for 3 sticks.

Mark may be running a package if you want some other things too - cutter...lighter...ashtray....etc.

I just got my order last week from Mark!!!
24ct.(I think??? :blush: ) Cigar Caddy and a Xikar Xi3 cutter!!! Both of these items kick a$$!!!
I used the caddy this weekend out on the golf course... worked very well!!! :thumbs:

32 count otterbox from cbid 19 bucks plus shipping

I bought a 10 count Otterbox from Cigarmony and love it. I'm also thinking of picking up one with greater capacity for extended trips.

Cigar caddy/otterbox.

I have the 2 ct for a dialy take along and the 15ct for vacations etc.

I found them at a B&M near work for about what it would cost to do the mail order thing with shipping. There is also the instant gratification thing.

I ended up being the proxy buyer of a 15 ct one for my neighbor and his friend after they fondled mine.

MVC-003S.JPG

:D :cool: