• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel Humidor's

Someone just posted something about a sale on cigar caddy's in another thread check it out !!

Cigar Caddy seems perfect for your needs. Especially the new ones that take Boveda packets. Simple and easy. I think they are your best bet. I believe they used to be called Otter Boxes...

I don't remember if this was on the cigar caddy site or where I read it. But originally it was made by otter box and then a couple employees from otter box bought the patent from them and started cigar caddy.

I don't remember if this was on the cigar caddy site or where I read it. But originally it was made by otter box and then a couple employees from otter box bought the patent from them and started cigar caddy.

Otterbox and Cigar Caddy were one and the same for many years. Slowly, the Otterbox company drifted more towards making cases for electronics, and truthfully let the Cigar Caddy side of their business start slipping away. A bunch of other companies were selling inferior products, but were more aggressive, and the Cigar Caddy sales started slipping. So Cigar Caddy was split off, and is now back on track. Some new people and former employees of Otterbox are running the show, and they are great to deal with.

But now Cigar Caddy are made in China :(

Anyone have suggestion for good quality Travel Humidor?

Otterbox and Cigar Caddy were one and the same for many years. Slowly, the Otterbox company drifted more towards making cases for electronics, and truthfully let the Cigar Caddy side of their business start slipping away. A bunch of other companies were selling inferior products, but were more aggressive, and the Cigar Caddy sales started slipping. So Cigar Caddy was split off, and is now back on track. Some new people and former employees of Otterbox are running the show, and they are great to deal with.

But now Cigar Caddy are made in China
sad.gif

Doesn't change the fact that the Cigar Caddy is still the best trave humi out there imho.

If your looking the best quality vs. price point...you gotta go Cigar Caddy...They can't be beat. There are many fancier ones made of high quality or rare woods, but in IMHO none better than the Cigar Caddy for protection and reliability.

I really like my cigar caddy. The 30 ct one can be had for about $36.

But now Cigar Caddy are made in China :(

Google X-treme 30 Travel Humidor.

Cigar caddy's are the way to go on the go :laugh: IMHO these are the "ones" to own. You will not be disappointed in any way :whistling:

I bought a Mean Sardine which is (as I find out now) made by Xikar. Guess my cigars all mean nothing now... ??? :sign:

:p

I just bought it because it was at my B&M and I didn't know one from another. I guess you should buy a Cigar Caddy.

I'm sure either/any will serve you well.

$.02

ps. anyone want to trade a mean sardine for a cigar caddy? :D