• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel

I was looking for the right container for cigarettes on the road for a very long time and bought a Herf-a-dor. I am a fan of train travel with the help of companies https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/, and on the road, my cigarettes are often crumpled, broken without a proper cover. The Herf-a-dor has many advantages: It safely carries and moisturizes up to 10 cigars with a maximum size of 8 inches in length and up to 54 rings. With its impact-resistant ABS plastic, you'll never have to worry about your precious cigars. Waterproof and ready for any adventure.

Last edited:
There is no link or advertisement in my text, I just wanted to express my opinion. Or are new users not allowed to leave messages?
Its a very strange 1st post. Most of the time when someone logs in and types the kind of detail you did, its followed by a link to "buy my version of this" That post was 8 months ago and answered over 40 posts.

Welcome to the boards, please head over to the introduction forum and post an introduction.

I was looking for the right container for cigarettes on the road for a very long time and bought a Herf-a-dor. The Herf-a-dor has many advantages: It safely carries and moisturizes up to 10 cigars with a maximum size of 8 inches in length and up to 54 rings. With its impact-resistant ABS plastic, you'll never have to worry about your precious cigars. Waterproof and ready for any adventure.
What the fuck. This isn’t a cigarette forum. And who the fuck needs a container for cigarettes anyway?

I've heard many good things about the Cigar Caddy line of travel containers. They come in different sizes, so you should be able to find one that fits 4-8 sticks. It's made specifically for cigars and is airtight, so you won't have to worry about humidity. It's an excellent option for traveling with cigars. I recently went on a bird-watching tour in Costa Rica with Costa Rica Focus, and I brought my cigars with me in a Cigar Caddy. It was great to be able to take my cigars with me and keep them safe while exploring the rainforest.

Last edited:
I personally rock the Pelican Ruck R40 from Warfighter Tobacco. Friggen thing is a tank, holds 10 sticks max, and holds humidity like a boss. They have a bunch of humidor options as well depending on what you’re looking for.

The same box is available off Amazon as its just a Pelican case. I not only wanted to support a Vet run company, but wanted to try some of the Warfighter cigars which can be ordered directly off their website.

I’ve had a handful of different traveling options from simple to fancy and the R40 has fit the bit perfectly for my needs, from trips to the lounge, to weeklong vacations.

Last edited: