• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Fundadore

Marito

Sparked my first Trinidad Fundadore over the weekend (courtest of OTHER1...Thanks again Jason). What an awesome smoke. I punched the end and it sparked beautifully. Perfect construction. Tons of smoke with the punch cut. Complex spicey taste of coffee, aromatic spices, little peepery. Smoked this baby to the nub and it was great.

Now the problem...how to acquire them. Searched through all the CP approved suppliers and $411/24 seems to be the best price. Is this reasonable for these sticks? Any general comments on buying Cubans on-line...I never had. All help is appreciated.

Marito said:
Sparked my first Trinidad Fundadore over the weekend (courtest of OTHER1...Thanks again Jason). What an awesome smoke. I punched the end and it sparked beautifully. Perfect construction. Tons of smoke with the punch cut. Complex spicey taste of coffee, aromatic spices, little peepery. Smoked this baby to the nub and it was great.

Now the problem...how to acquire them. Searched through all the CP approved suppliers and $411/24 seems to be the best price. Is this reasonable for these sticks? Any general comments on buying Cubans on-line...I never had. All help is appreciated.
you can get them for $334 box 24. PM me. I would love to get in on them if you do think about buying

Glad you liked it! They are one of my :love:.

BTW, Ludwig, and the vendor he is talking about, are both good to deal with. :thumbs:

I LOVE the Fundadore :love:

One of my all time favorites. Of course all of the Fundadores I've had were from '98 so I can't speak for any other year.

I've smoked 1 or 2 Fundadores... and I wasn't blown away :(
They seemed a little "mild" to me ??? :whistling:

have had a few from '01 that were great, and a plugged one from '00.

tho am getting a few from '98 in the mail, am excited for those to arrive

I've had one of the Fundadore's about 5 years ago, it was my first Habano and I loved it. In my memory, it was the best Habano that I have ever smoked. Since then I've smoked a couple of Montecritos, Cohiba, H. Upmann, Vegas Robaina, RyJ. I'm new to the Cuban cigar world but am getting hooked on these smokes, next time I may even remember to keep track of which cigars they actually were.

:cool:

Back