• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Triple Torch Lighter Combo!

I received my lighters yesterday. They appear to be well built. The triple flame could smelt iron I'm quite sure. :D

That triple torch just looks mean! How many pounds of thrust does it put out?? :)

I should have taken advantage of this. I have a Colibri my then-girlfriend got me from about 8 or 9 years ago. It works alright, and I've misplaced it a few times... so having an inexpensive spare would always be nice.

You guys know the drill; purge 'em before filling, and use good butane. If they are like the other "cheap" lighters I own, they'll probably last a long time....:thumbs:

I just received my package. I only opened one of the three ( the triple flame that could smelt iron) and I found it to be filled already. Is the purge advise to release any before filling (like the Blazer Little Buddy) or to rid it of crappy butane? For the cost I'll be happy if it last a year.
Thanks in advance.
Tom

I put these babies to work immediately after I received them