• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Triplets......

I guess you won't be posting much for the next 18 years of your life. :laugh:

Yeah, I know, its a bad joke.

Congratulations!!! All girls? All boys? A mixed bag? Or you don't really care because you're getting three of them?

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats Dr. BBQ :D

I have my hands full with one little one, I could not immagine three of them..... :0

TRIPLETS!!!

You're gonna need to sell alot more jerky bro. I'd start smoking a lot more 5 Vegas and a lot less La Flor Dominicana. :)

Holy crap man, and I was freaked when the wife told me another one was on the way! I can't imagine whats going through your head right now but what a crazy blessing that is going to be!

We have twins (girls, almost 16 now), and knowing what i know now, if i was informed we had triplets on the way, i would take off running and not stop until i got to a remote area of Alaska or somewhere else very remote.

Not really serious, i'd drive :laugh:

Congrads, it's a wild but great ride having twins, 3 should be even more special :thumbs: :thumbs:

My best friend had triplets 5 years ago, I haven't seen him since. In fact he even went deaf in one ear, not sure if it was related but..........look out!
-D

I have my hands full with one little one, I could not immagine three of them..... :0

+1

Good Luck Hillbilly!!!!

071.gif

If you have anything larger than a petit corona in your stash you better smoke it now.

Well the other side of the coin is instant full family and once you get through it you never have to do it again. I guess you have scared us bachelors sufficiently now that we will never even think of getting married. Good job bro guess your special BBQ produces some mighty powerful swimmers!! :laugh:

Holly shiznit! A lot is gonna change! Hell you can have you own herf in a couple years! ha ha ha! :D

Congratulations!

My god man!!! You have got to be Focking kidding me. Congrads and good luck. You and Jen are going to need it. And we can do the BBQ Herf in NC, no problem.