• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trivoli Cabinet Humidor - Tampa Humidor

coronawi

Has anyone bought the Trivoli from Tampa humidor? I'm considering it and read some ok reviews but they were a year old. From the website pics it looks like a good combo of single and box storage. Thanks for any feedback.

That's who I bought mine from. Service was great, and so was the price.

I like the Humidor for the price as the next step for me will be a walk in. Can't see spending all the dough on a custom in that case.

You can contact Humidork from Cheaperhumidors.com and he might give you some special pricing that would save you over what Tampa is going to charge. It's the same exact humidor..... Send him a PM.

I have the Lexington cabinet from them, and my gf's father has the Trivoli... Both excellant furniture pieces. I live in NJ and we had both of them in three days, and the packaging as well as customer service was top notch. I'd definatly go there again.

I have one and I wish I didnt. I have problem holding a constant humidity with it. The lid is crooked and doesnt close well unless I have something placed on the top of it. It will have to do until I can afford a cooled humi...ahhhhh to dream!!!

I just check it out. It has all the magic words and fully cedar lined. Since two other BOTL's give it high marks, I'l consider it, but as suggested, check out Cheaphumidors as well.

Wow, that thing looks NICE! I need to send it to the Wifey as a bday present idea...

Exactly my idea! If my wife will spring for it on the birthday I'll be happy. I'm curious if you asked Tampa about the faults in your humidor? From other posts their customer service is top notch.

funny i found this post i was just on tampa last night. i had planned on building a wine cooler conversion, but was just offered a photography gig and wouldnt be able to get to it for a while. considering i have 5 boxes that need a place to call home i was thinking about getting the trivoli. im surprised tampa didnt take care of a bust humidor i figured they would. also i was told if you can buy the club member ship it saves you 10% all the time and then sometimes they have 10% sales so it would be a 20 % off deal. my buddy also told me they do free shipping a lot so if you are buying the travoli it might be good to hold off if you can in order to get free shipping itll save you 70 bucks id imagine, but what do i know imma newbie lol. i was going to get a cigar oasis with mine that way the humidity will be all set.

I bought the Monteque from Tampa Humidor and Mike and his sister were great to work with (they are good peeps). You could probably make a lower offer and they may accept, I know they did for me.

Good luck:

Ken

I have one and I wish I didnt. I have problem holding a constant humidity with it. The lid is crooked and doesnt close well unless I have something placed on the top of it. It will have to do until I can afford a cooled humi...ahhhhh to dream!!!

This post does not make sense?

The Trivoli is a cabinet humidor. You can't place anything on the "lid" as it does not have one, but rather a vertical door. ???

This post does not make sense?

The Trivoli is a cabinet humidor. You can't place anything on the "lid" as it does not have one, but rather a vertical door. ???

It has a top lid as well...

Linky

My bad! I'm mixing the names up.

Mine is the Verona cabinet. Does not have a lid like the Trivoli. VERONA

I had the Trivoli first for about two weeks and Mike took it back because of the problem previously mentioned. He ended up giving me a discount toward the Verona plus the full credit for the Trivoli returned.

Was not happy with the Trivoli, but I have been very happy with the Verona......................Sorry for the confusion.

coleman_cooler.jpg

....seals like a champ, helps regulate temperature swings, cheap as can be, readily available at your local shopping emporium....
cool.gif