• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

True story, neighbor calls tells me my mailbox is on their lawn

personal User

Couple of weeks ago, drinking my morning coffee and the next door neighbor calls.

Says "Ken, I just wanted to let you know that your mailbox is sitting in front of our house on our lawn where someone hit it last night.

Sure enough, it had been dragged several hundred feet and looked like it had been hung under a vehicle that kept going. Post was leaning at about 45 degrees. I rigged it back together looking pretty rough, leaning a little bit - but didn't want to fool with replacing post and box during the holidays.

So, I go out to get the mail today. Damn it, the mailbox is leaning and drooping, really looking sickly.

I'm thinking " can't this guy learn when he has had too much to drink?"

But, no this was thechenman's doing.

Really nice stuff there guy. You guys hit me with stuff I have never had, and am unlikely to have - I don't have this sort of budget. But it will make them taste all the better.

A Happy New Year to thechenman and all of cigar pass :)

I can only imagine the goodies. I was his "kid" in this years SS. You are a lucky guy, so enjoy.

Sorry to hear about the mailbox, but glad to hear that you will be able to have a great cigar while fixing it!
Nice hit chinman!

Thanks, Dave.

Still laying low on smoking due to sinus surgery, so it will be a while before I can start back smoking full strength and lengths.

I will say that your package was the best Christmas present I received this year.

Truly looking forward to smoking from your generous bombing soon. :)