• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trying for the first time

StogieWear

Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em
Well, I picked up a box of these Tabak Especial Toro Negra on CigarBid. Have heard good things but never smoked one of these before. The coffee infused flavor sounded interesting.

Anyone have any feedback on these?

1642698886589.png

1642698915491.png

Dave

I have never tried them, but they sound interesting... I like Cigars and I like Coffee, sooo....

Well heck, if I could find a single I would try them since I enjoy my morning coffee and a stick.

Well I tried both of them and I really like them, will definitley be buying more. The one thing that is a little weird is how becuase of the infusion you get the strong taste on your lips and tongue. Takes a little getting used to, but the flavor and smoke production were great. Will both go into my regular rotation.

Dave

As a infused cigar goes this is a top not constructed product and I enjoy one every now and then. 👍

Well I tried both of them and I really like them, will definitley be buying more. The one thing that is a little weird is how becuase of the infusion you get the strong taste on your lips and tongue. Takes a little getting used to, but the flavor and smoke production were great. Will both go into my regular rotation.

Dave
Well it's a good thing you like them considering you bought a whole box! I haven't had an infused anything in over 10 years, but I remember smoking through a few Javas when DE first came out with them.
They weren't half bad and my buddy's wife smoked a couple at my house just a few nights ago. She loves them.

How would you say these are compared to the Javas?

Well it's a good thing you like them considering you bought a whole box! I haven't had an infused anything in over 10 years, but I remember smoking through a few Javas when DE first came out with them.
They weren't half bad and my buddy's wife smoked a couple at my house just a few nights ago. She loves them.

How would you say these are compared to the Javas?
I have never tried the Javas to be honest, I always thought they would be good. I will have to grab some and try them.

Dave

I have never tried the Javas to be honest, I always thought they would be good. I will have to grab some and try them.

Dave
I like them for a morning smoke. I use to Keep my desktop humidor charged up just for those and the Tabeks but I don't smoke much in the am anymore.