• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Turning down bad cigars

JTuttle

So my sisters had a party this weekend over at her house with a bunch of people. After making sure the kids are set and my girlfriend knows everyone. I look around and see the guys where all sitting off to the side having drinks and one of the guys turns to me and says you smoke cigars want one of mine. My first thought is Yes, but having remembered seeing these guys at other such events. I say no while he pulls out some black and milds. I feel bad that I just turned him down and he knows I smoke alot of cigars. I just dont think I could have choked down a black and mild after forcing myself to drink some coors and Miller lite. I have learned my lesson though I am bringing my own beer and cigars to more of these events.

Anyone know good way of turning down crap cigars.

Illness, always claim illness... Sore throat, sinus infection, obviously nothing contagious, but it always seems to work for me!

Well, as you might imagine, I have no problem telling someone he's smoking crap. After I offer them one of mine, they tend to agree...or puke on their shoes.

Doc

Well, as you might imagine, I have no problem telling someone he's smoking crap. After I offer them one of mine, they tend to agree...or puke on their shoes.

Doc

Yep.

A slightly less blunt way to put it is "...not my brand. Want to try one of mine..??..."

I never have that problem, of the three people that live here in Wyoming I'm the only one who smokes cigars

Lefty

Lefty, isn't it passed your bed time? You have to be up at like 3am for breakfast right? You had dinner like 6 hours ago, you should have fallen asleep in your recliner hours ago watching Matlock!!!

Don't feel bad, just say no. I find myself bringing my own beer and cigars to almost every party I go to.

Agree with BBS. Say no thanks and offer one of yours. We're dealing men here; no need for silly games.

A six pack of a good micro or craft beer and a travel humi can go a long ways when you're heading to someone else's place. Life is too short for cheap beer and cigars...

Don't be afraid of letting your preference be known. I, like others take my own beverage and my own sticks to those types of events.

Be nice to this Ol man CJ. IKNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!

Yojimbo, yep we are shrinking a little. We just tell them thanks for visiting now go home and take a wolf with ya

I guess that's what happens when you commiserate with sheep....neg. Pop. growth.

Doc