• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years ago today........

What the hell do you want? A cigar :laugh:

Congrats. Judging by your post count, you have no life and live at home with your mother. :sign:

ParaGod said:

Congrats. Judging by your post count, you have no life and live at home with your mother. :sign:
[snapback]194813[/snapback]​

Man, that was cold! Hey, I've heard people use the term "Post Whore", does that fit in this situation? :laugh: :laugh:

No really, my sweety says you are one cool :cool: FOG, so I trust him on that and I hope you stick around to hand out more advice on cigars and spelling, of course!

Congrads!

ParaGod said:

ParaGod drops in for a quick hello and scares the crap outta me :0

LMAO, how the HECK did you know that? And that post # of yours is "my" number there:

1986 (well the year of my car anyway :p )

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerie stufff there Michael :laugh:

Bargogirl said:
ParaGod said:

Man, that was cold! Hey, I've heard people use the term "Post Whore", does that fit in this situation? :laugh: :laugh:

No really, my sweety says you are one cool :cool: FOG, so I trust him on that and I hope you stick around to hand out more advice on cigars and spelling, of course!

Congrads!
[snapback]194837[/snapback]​

Oh oh, I better start watching my language (the swears that is, not the grammar :laugh: )

Thanks Julie ;) :thumbs:

Bill has been a big help to me when a newbie I was.(Yoda?).Anyway glad your still here.I will say hi to Big Slim JR for you . Dave

Ok, if noones going to say it I guess I'll have to. CC, it's a frigging miracle that anyone can still put up with you! You obnoxious bastid!

J/k brother!!! :p :laugh:

I'm happy you stuck around long enough for me to get a chance to know you a bit. Hopefully I'll get up your way and we will get a chance to herf it up. :)

Here's to another 2 years of grammatical opression! :sign:

Bill is nothing but a BONEHEAD PAIN IN THE ASS

Just ask Scott.....

We love ya anyway Dude.......

Congratulations man. Here is to many more years. Are you going to smoke a fine cigar to celebrate?

Brandon

I love ya, man...

... ya friggin' bully, you! LMAO!! :laugh:

Damn slacker, you would have thought you could have increased your post during the second year! Happy Anniversary!

coventrycat86 said:
ParaGod said:

ParaGod drops in for a quick hello and scares the crap outta me :0

LMAO, how the HECK did you know that? And that post # of yours is "my" number there:

1986 (well the year of my car anyway :p )

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerie stufff there Michael :laugh:
[snapback]194838[/snapback]​
Thats right I am always lurking about, so just keep looking over your shoulder and you just might see me. :whistling:

over 6000 posts...i'm sure 95% of it was bitching....glad I just joined....I missed most of it.... :D

just kidding maestro ;) ....many congrats.

Two Years? ??! ! !

I thought you were banned! ! !

Just Kidding Bill!

I am so glad you are a part of our little world here. Don't know what we would do without you.

Keep it up!

And by they way. . . GET A LIFE! LOL

Happy Anniversary. . . AND HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE