• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two years today

investandprosper

Well, it's been two years since I joined this great community. I've learned a great deal and made some good friends. Thanks for the good times! Going to go celebrate with a cup of coffee and a Boli PC this morning. Cheers ;)

Holy crap, 2 years! Seems like only recently we got to smoke at the beach park. Congrats on your anni, John!

Doesn't seem like that long ago at all, Dave. This one crept up on me, time really flies. We should do it again soon.

Congrats, John! How's the golf game these days?

Played 36 holes yesterday (haven't played in a while), and didn't do too bad! It was a new course for me. 96 on the first round, 87 on the second. Smoked a Diplo #2, Monte Especial No. 2, and a Monte #5. Good day :)

36 holes. Geez I get bored after 9. Good thing that's what cigars and beer are for :)

Shoulda posted these together, but here's the Contest Thread: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=71993 :)

Congrats on the 2 years John, glad to have you as part of CP........ :) :thumbs: :cool: