• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 100 Saturday

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Hey guys. Just wondering who's watching and who's betting on 7-11-09?? I'm hoping Frank Mir beats that galoof Lesnar. Don't know about putting a bet on it though, Lesnar is a pretty dang big, powerful guy and I'm sure he's been training his @$$ off since the last fight.

Also, my $$ is on Thiago Alvez as I can't stand GSP, and I'd like to see Michael Bisping beat out Henderson.

What did you have in mind for a bet Dawson?

I'm willing to put a 5er on GSP over Alvez. :cool:

I'll be betting with my brothers-in-law... Was just curious if anyone was betting around here..

Ah what the hell. I'll take Alvez with a 5er with ya, Jim. Deal

I hear someone around here is just wanting to give away free 5ers!!?!??!? Who in their right mind is taking Alvez in that fight.. Too bad you took his 5er before I got a chance Nashkicker! :)

Thast exactly what I was thinking when I saw he liked Alvez in that fight easy cigars!

Dog Rockets a plenty!!! I kid, I kid!!

I can't stand GSP ever since he had his corner lube up his back in the GSP vs BJ Penn fight so Penn couldn't utilize his rubber-guard...

mod_smilie_hey_you.gif

I am having a get together with some friends for the fight. Throwing the ribs in the smoker in the morning making some smoked beans, my BBQ sauce, coleslaw and my hot wings. UFC fights are alwasy great to bring friends around, i am really looking forward to it. I do not have any horses in the race tommarow just hoping for some great fights.

Yeah, UFC fights are a great time to get together and just relax together... all the while yelling at the TV. :)

Thast exactly what I was thinking when I saw he liked Alvez in that fight easy cigars!

GSP is a friggin machine. Just amazing to watch, so smooth and graceful. He will play smart and then just wait for that opportunity to pounce. Hope it turns out to be a good fight, but I think it's not going to be too much to watch.

I think Mir got lucky last fight. Odds are it wont happen again. I like GSP. I like Alvez. I think GSP will get him. Bispbing is a beast. I don't see him loosing just yet.

I am having a get together with some friends for the fight. Throwing the ribs in the smoker in the morning making some smoked beans, my BBQ sauce, coleslaw and my hot wings. UFC fights are alwasy great to bring friends around, i am really looking forward to it. I do not have any horses in the race tommarow just hoping for some great fights.

Sounds damn good!

Really looking forward to this - although I'm watching it alone! I cant get my buddies into it at all :angry:

Enjoy guys

Should be some good fights. I think Lesnar will pull it off and GSP should win but Alvez is a badass too so who knows....I would like to see Henderson win just because I think that Bisping is a douchebag.....of course I would never say that to his face.. :p

Bah!!! Guess I'll be sending out your 5er on Monday Nash... I didn't have a whole lot of confidence in Thiago but I really just don't like GSP...

Bisping got KTFO. Lesnar is a piece of shit showboating good for nothing f***head who should not be able to fight in the UFC because of his piss poor sportsmanship... That's why I've never liked him... And Dana White is a chump for bringing him in because it's "good for business".... People will watch Brock Lesnar cause they hate him as much as they'll watch whoever because they love them...

I've been drinking.... :D

GSP is a friggin machine. Just amazing to watch, so smooth and graceful. He will play smart and then just wait for that opportunity to pounce.

Most of that is true except the part about playing smart and waiting. He is relentless, he forces his game on his opponent and he doesn't give his opponent time to be offensive, he is just relentless, controlling and dominating. GSP is on another level the way that Anderson Silva is. There is good, then there are those guys.

Goodnight Bisping! I've been waiting for that for a while. Couldn't have been happier for Hendo, but poor Mir. Not the biggest Mir fan but really wanted him to do some damage to Broc. Maybe we'll see a triology! Also, Undercard fights were great. Jim Miller is a stud!!

PS. Already looking forward to next UFC on Aug 8th. Some intriguing match-ups! I think I may be able to throw a few sticks on some of these fights!!

* Champ B.J. Penn vs. Kenny Florian (for UFC lightweight title)
* Champ Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin (non-title fight)
* Johny Hendricks vs. Amir Sadollah
* Ricardo Almeida vs. Kendall Grove
* Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellgrino

Great night of fights!!
Hendo destroyed Bisping. Maybe Bisping will keep his mouth shut for a few months (until they unwire his jaw) :whistling:
Gsp if the f*cking man!! Put on a free clinic for Alvez. Like Valkrye said he is on another level.
Lesner is a douchebag, but I dont see a heavyweight right now in the UFC who can handle his power.
Thanks Dawson I'll take your actio0n anytime :laugh:

Dana White needs to throw the checkbook to Fedor Emelianenco to set up a fight with Lesnar.

GSP is pound for pound the baddest SOB in he world.The mans skills and condition are flawless.It will be years before he is beat.