• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFO!?

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Ok, here’s the skinny.

Approx 9:30pm (in Missouri) we’re standing outside after wrapping up for the day. My buddy sees and orange/red “object” crossing the sky without a sound accompanying it. Then it just disappears.

I came out of the shed and further East than when he saw it, I saw it. Moving from east to west at a fairly decent clip, for the size of it. Again, no sound. (Yes, we can both hear. A jet that was higher in the sky had the “jet noise” following it)

The size was about that of a pencil eraser. Red/orange off in the distance. About 30 degrees off the horizon. Was there for 20/30 seconds then just gone. Never got smaller or bigger, just travelled across the sky.

Weird shit! We both agreed that if we saw it a third time, guns were being loaded and friends notified. Just sayin!

Floyd T

Interesting. Have you checked out any flight trackers just to see if it registers at all? Though it is certainly personally "unidentified", I just chalk everything up to government/military flight testing anymore with all the new technologies being developed.

(Most likely a "test flight" would not show up on a flight tracking app, but anything else with a transponder will)

I haven’t checked the flight tracker thing because I’m not familiar with it. The weird part was the brightness of the “object”, total lack of sound, then “poof” it was gone. Agreed, prolly military but still weird.

Floyd T

Interesting, however a military plane is not required to use their transponder and will not show on flight tracker.
Any "secret" testing will either be masked (squawk as a different type of aircraft) or non-existent. Most mundane military flights will show up on flight tracking -- it's a hobby of my brother in law. He is always telling me about what he sees.

Ok, here’s the skinny.

Approx 9:30pm (in Missouri) we’re standing outside after wrapping up for the day. My buddy sees and orange/red “object” crossing the sky without a sound accompanying it. Then it just disappears.

I came out of the shed and further East than when he saw it, I saw it. Moving from east to west at a fairly decent clip, for the size of it. Again, no sound. (Yes, we can both hear. A jet that was higher in the sky had the “jet noise” following it)

The size was about that of a pencil eraser. Red/orange off in the distance. About 30 degrees off the horizon. Was there for 20/30 seconds then just gone. Never got smaller or bigger, just travelled across the sky.

Weird shit! We both agreed that if we saw it a third time, guns were being loaded and friends notified. Just sayin!

Floyd T
Men-in-Black-2.jpg

IMO it's foolish to think we are the only life out there. Maybe we are in our solar system, but probably not in all the galaxies, or the ones surrounding us.

I always imagine a day where we laugh at how close people like George Lucas got it with his depiction of alien life forms in the Star Wars franchise.

Good luck with that. LOL :) Pretty sure they have better weapons. hahaha

Too bad you weren't able to snap a picture. I've been following this subject for many years, and the past year or so the number of sightings being reported has gone through the roof. We're not alone......

Too bad you weren't able to snap a picture. I've been following this subject for many years, and the past year or so the number of sightings being reported has gone through the roof. We're not alone......
Totally agree and so does the US govt based on senate hearings

Apparently pilots have reported the same sighting. I’ll see if I can find the FAA transcripts from the pilots. It was real.

Floyd T

@Rod my friend, we’re from Missouri! We have numbers!!! 😎

Floyd T