• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugh, another first timer

Okay, quit playing internet police, hitlers.

All is well on my end. Realized that my vendor did not send me fakes, like I once assumed.

Thanks!

Well! Isn't he special. <In best Church Lady voice>

Okay, quit playing internet police, hitlers.

All is well on my end. Realized that my vendor did not send me fakes, like I once assumed.

Thanks!

so is this the way to get popular here? Insult the people who are trying to help by attempting to get a "source" and then insulting them when they point out how big of an idiot you are for asking?

I knew I was doing something wrong.

Newbie love and respect are both a two way street. If someone truly has been lurking here for any amount of time they would realize the incredible size of the blunder that this guy just made.

Smoothsmoker, Cuban cigars are illegal in the US and we as a forum do not and will not condone nor support any activity such as you are describing. There's another forum out there called Cigar Family which is much more tolerant and forthcoming with such information, I would suggest you give them a try.

Last time I checked, CF doesn't have a forum entitled "The Island of Cuba" and banner ads from Cuban cigar vendors.

I'm feeling like a freaking alien again. :)