• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugliest Cigar I Ever Had

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
April '04 A student of mine was going to Cuba to visit some family during spring break. At the time we were still allowed to bring cigars back with us. Up to $100 worth of merchandise. Because my uncle had previously sent me some really good 'peso' cigars that the locals smoke (about 25 cents american). I asked my student if he could find any cigars made by the locals to bring me a few of those. Turns out, his uncle rolled them at home. So he brought me a handful.

This is by far the ugliest cigar I have ever smoked. It was about a corona size. It doesn't really have a wrapper. Veiny as all hell. Rough at the foot. Topped off with a pigtail. I had one fresh and it was nothing great so I threw them at the bottom of the humi. Well this weekend I had one while cutting the grass. I was extremely surprised at how much I enjoyed the smoke. Good draw with a lot of smoke. A very straight forward no bullshit tobacco taste. True Cuban Country flavor. I nubbed the hell out of it. I thouroughly enjoyed it. I only have 3 left but I am definitely looking forward to them.

Yet another reason why you can't judge a book by its cover.

cigar.jpg

Sorry about the crappy picture, I took it with my phone.

With that pigtail it reminds me of a Padron Fumas, only the Fumas looks a little more refined... :)

jabba said:
It looks like a big backwood! LOL
[snapback]258486[/snapback]​

I was just gonna say that! But my Backwoods sure as hell wouldn't taste like that.

Ahhh, so many sensual pleasures forbidden us. So many rich experiences just out of reach.

Thanks for sharing, ricmac.

Wilkey

The picture doesn't do the cigar enough injustice. The Fumas is a much prettier cigar by far, LOL.