• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Under the heading you learn something every day

DQs are going by the wayside, very few of them left, mainly in small towns.

Now Braums is another story. If I want a burger, I either go to Whataburger or Braums. Braums is based out of OK.

Here is a nice hottie at Braums, just for you: Hottie at Braums

DQs are going by the wayside, very few of them left, mainly in small towns.

Now Braums is another story. If I want a burger, I either go to Whataburger or Braums. Braums is based out of OK.

Here is a nice hottie at Braums, just for you: Hottie at Braums

I hope you mean the broad on the left. Knowing your tastes though, I'm not so sure.

Edited to add -

I like THIS one.

Nice what goes for news in OKC. :laugh:

I prefer Fat Burger compared to In-N-Out when I'm in Vegas. That place is excellent. Here in Texas it's either Whataburger or a few local places like Scotty Ps or JCs.

I chill at White Castle 'cause it's the best,
But I fly at Fatburger when I'm way out west...

Have any of you tried the new chicken italiano? OH MAN it's a good little sandwich.

Five Guys just recently opened up a location near me. It's pretty darn good, but I'd happily burn the place to the ground if it meant that a White Castle would rise from the ashes.

MC--In case you needed an additional incentive to hit up Kona next time, we eat at the Whataburger every time we're in Jacksonville after skating the Atlantic Beach park.