• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhonest Opus x ebay seller.Read this

Too late.

mementomori, You’re not getting it and it doesn’t look as if you will. Your remarks about shadycigar and his wares is troubling. It’s clear that you have no problem buying select cigars from him as long as you’re 'convinced' that they’re genuine, never mind that he’s obviously selling fake Chili Peppers. Memento, this guy’s a crook. If you don’t have a problem with that (and it’s clear that you don’t) then you have no place here.

I feel IQ slowly leaking out of my ear after reading this thread.

I’m beginning to think he’s posting on CP under a different name as well… :angry:

did you guys see that this guy changed his name. The feed back is the same but it is no longer "Shadycigar" click the link, and then click the ebay link to the fake opus(the listing)

Am I missing something? It looks the same to me.

shadycigar oneBay : Link

did you guys see that this guy changed his name. The feed back is the same but it is no longer "Shadycigar" click the link, and then click the ebay link to the fake opus(the listing)

Am I missing something? It looks the same to me.

shadycigar oneBay : Link

I'm missing the same thing you are. Because, from the link MPB put up, it looks like Shady bid on that lot.

HEY! How about if I block you from the Cigar Girls :p

The new feature Rod installed with the latest update works great in situations like this!

Under My Controls >>> Click "Post Filter"
Click "Ignore" >>>Members >>>Post Cost >>> More Than >>> 8000 >>> Total

It does wonders to filter out the 90 day wonders, the chatterboxes and the old post whores. :whistling: ;)

Too late.

mementomori, You’re not getting it and it doesn’t look as if you will. Your remarks about shadycigar and his wares is troubling. It’s clear that you have no problem buying select cigars from him as long as you’re 'convinced' that they’re genuine, never mind that he’s obviously selling fake Chili Peppers. Memento, this guy’s a crook. If you don’t have a problem with that (and it’s clear that you don’t) then you have no place here.
I know the guy is a crook because he sells fakes i just wonder maybe he does not know that they are actual fake chilli peppers. I know it's hard to believe , i bet most of us are 100% convinced that this guys knows exactly what he's doing but in the other hand maybe he doesn't ? Look how many people bought those from him and nobody ever knew they housing fake chilli peppers in their humidors which may produce disastrous consequences in the form of a beetle. Those people left him positive feedbacks and have no idea what they bought. Maybe he doesn't know what he sell either ? Personally i doubt but who knows . Look how many times bggear bought cigars from him, at least 28 fuente fuent ena 14 robustos? Do you really think bggear can't spot a fake? Bggear is one of the largest opus x retailers in U.S. Again i'm not trying to defend the guy even if some of my posting may look this way,i assure you i dont give a damn about this ebay seller, i bought a s.bellys fiver from him long time ago and thats it. I'm pretty much convinced that he's very aware about those fake chilli peppers so yes he's a crook. You know what i will send him that vitolas.net link via ebay messages. We will see what he has to say about that. I will post his answer.

If you click the link to "feed back" you guys gave me then click the item posted on that link,(for the 4pack of opus) it links to someone named beachcougar00

was that a shaddycigar sale or somone else, because shaddycigar was selling fake opus Chillis. There is a guy name Space Market selling fake opus and anejos right now so be very hesitant to buy ANY Fuente product from Ebay. That Place is filled w/ counterfit stuff.

Mementomori I dont understand y you keep insisting, or backing this guy up. It is like you want him to salvage what business he can by stating that his normal production Opus stuff is real. Truth be told, with how much fake crap Ebay has right now (fuente), buying Opus there is like trying to find a "Virgin in a whore house"

Give the guy a break, he's not defending the seller. He's looking at and considering all of the sides of the story, though... sort of thinking out loud. No one here knows exactly what's going on.

Give the guy a break, he's not defending the seller. He's looking at and considering all of the sides of the story, though... sort of thinking out loud. No one here knows exactly what's going on.

I am not trying to beat up on mementomori. However if we know that some1 is selling fake opus/anejos and trying to take advantage of people we should not support any business that the counterfitter partakes in.