• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

University of Kentucky

Congratulations!  I am quite versed in orthopaedics, myself.  However, my experience has always been from the pointy end of the scalpel.  ;)  

Don't forget Keeneland's Fall Meet.  That is one of the best times and places to get together.

I am thinking a Keeneland herf would be awesome. I haven't seen punk_lawyer in years (literally)...

By the way, do they still have those herfs at the place by the Ohio River, punk_lawyer? If so I might have to make the trip up again.

ALostTexan said:
I am thinking a Keeneland herf would be awesome. I haven't seen punk_lawyer in years (literally)...

By the way, do they still have those herfs at the place by the Ohio River, punk_lawyer? If so I might have to make the trip up again.

They do have the ones on the Ohio River.  Every Tuesday night, in fact.  Usually it's worth checking which manufacturer is the feature.  Let me know if you are heading up to Cincinnati and we can make this happen...again...for the first time in years (literally)...