• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UNLV basketball

The Rebels are playing very well. I cannot believe the terror San Diego State has been on though. BYU will still get the conference title. I think the MWC could get 4 teams in the tourney this year.

Man, back in the day... I LOVED UNLV!!!
Tark, Larry Johnson, Stacey Augmon, Anderson Hunt, Greg Anthony...

The Rebels are playing very well. I cannot believe the terror San Diego State has been on though. BYU will still get the conference title. I think the MWC could get 4 teams in the tourney this year.

It would not surprise me to see SDSU win the tourney..and 4 teams get in...

My girlfriend is an alum of UNLV...we use to go to the games, now that they're winning I ask her all the time to get tix. I think Kruger has this team playing on all cylinders.

I'll get to a game soon...

There is only 1 more game this season at home, and it is senior night on top of that. You should check your pm's and we shoudlget together and smoek this week.

I know no one cares....

You're right, but it's more because I'm still a little giddy from the destruction that we put on the Hoyas tonight! That was one hell of a game that the 'Cuse put together this evening to solidy their NCAA bid! :thumbs:

Okay, back to your Rebels...

I know no one cares....

You're right, but it's more because I'm still a little giddy from the destruction that we put on the Hoyas tonight! That was one hell of a game that the 'Cuse put together this evening to solidy their NCAA bid! :thumbs:

Give the Orangemen a lot of credit; they got the job done tonight against the Hoyas. The zone worked like a charm and the Hoyas could never get a good feel on offense. Classic GT -v- SYR Big East battle. And props to Coach Boeheim! 29 Straight years of 20 wins or more? If that is correct, that is incredible.

Nice win for the Orange. I'm a G'town fan, but I have to give credit to the Orangemen. Looking forward to the Tourney.

I know no one cares....

Doesn't the big East usually send like 9 teams to the tourney???

and don't they usually have like 17 wins and still get in..east coast bias is still en vouge

UF has been slumping as of late (it happened this time last year) but they have the war horses to go deep in the Tourney again, but winning it again is doubtful, it's a hard hard thing to repeat.

I know no one cares....

Doesn't the big East usually send like 9 teams to the tourney???

and don't they usually have like 17 wins and still get in..east coast bias is still en vouge

Matty,

Nah... you're thinking of the ACC. :laugh:

17 wins and get into the tourney?? That reminds me of when Georgia did that a few years ago (I think it was 17 wins). UNC might have done the same thing a while back, if my memory serves me correct.

The Big East got lots of love last year but hasn't been getting much respect this year.

Genevapics - your Hoyas are a very good team and it's better they lose now than later. They are definitely a team that can do some serious damage in the tourney. As for Jimmy B, yeah, it's actually 21 wins a season 29 out of his 31 years of coaching (pretty impressive).