• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unwanted visitor

Every time I open this thread it cracks me up. I can't imagine looking outside and seeing a moose trying to come in and explore

careful Mike... since I walk in the woods behind you, that may be the moose that has a cigar fetish! :laugh:

Damn them things are tasty! (the moose that is...) just had a crockpot full of moose chili this weekend... MmmmMmmmm!

We made the mistake of leaving our Holloween jack-o-lanterns out last year. Had a moose a bit bigger than this one on our deck at 3am eating the pumpkins. I thought for sure the thing would fall through the deck as it is pretty old and is due for replacement this summer.

Moose is a fine meal.

We made the mistake of leaving our Holloween jack-o-lanterns out last year. Had a moose a bit bigger than this one on our deck at 3am eating the pumpkins. I thought for sure the thing would fall through the deck as it is pretty old and is due for replacement this summer.

Moose is a fine meal.

we had a nice looking bull walk up onto our SECOND STORY deck to get our pumpkin last year... damn thing walked right up the stairs like they didn't exist! shoulda heard the dogs at the rear door (full length glass door...) and that stupid moose could not have cared less! Wish I had my camera.... Show them a pumpkin and they do just about anything for it