• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upcoming Releases

A stick for a start. I know it will be great but I already invested in the Davidoff Winston Churchill Limited Edition 2022.

I (we) look forward to seeing what you think of it along with some real-world pics.

What'd the single run ya all-in if you don't mind sharing?

ETA: Forgot you're across the pond.. I know NCs are higher there..

Just want to point this out, in my enlightedness at this moment. Cc’s are drastically risin’, for obvious reasons...the better end NCs are gonna do the same in the next few years.. fur obvious reasons

New size for Rojas KSG

CH las calaveras 22

Muestra De Saka bewitched

New size for Rojas KSG

CH las calaveras 22

Think I need to get that Las Calaveras Sampler box!!!

New size for Rojas KSG

CH las calaveras 22

I'd be a grateful pegleg if someone could grab one of those samplers for me when they are released. I loved the '21 version and have vowed to myself that I'd stay on top of future releases.

I'd be a grateful pegleg if someone could grab one of those samplers for me when they are released. I loved the '21 version and have vowed to myself that I'd stay on top of future releases.

I'm definitely all over those as soon as they are available. I'll let you know when I order some along with details. Also, E.P. Carrillo has a new, exclusive release that just dropped secretly yesterday called Cosecha de Oro.

It's a Platinum exclusive release from the Elite Advantage program. If anyone recalls, the Caldwell Goats and Davidoff's I posted a few months ago were from same program. Here's the tale:

The latest addition to our exclusive line-up is an aged super-premium from the two-time #1 Cigar of the Year winner, Ernesto Pérez-Carrillo. Dubbed Cosecha de Oro, or “Golden Harvest,” special five-count boxes are available to you now for $54.99 while supplies last!

Screenshot_20220608-071947_Gallery.jpg

And the url:

I just ordered 2 for myself. After tax they're $60/ea (I get 3-day Priority Mail free as a member). Check out the link and if anyone wants them PM me. $60 and I'll have them ship them to you. The other releases sell out in a month or less and then they're gone.. so don't wait too long if interested.

I plan on posting a small review of them after they arrive and acclimate.

ETA!

Just logged in to my account, it now says they are 10cts.. just called, not open yet. Submitted an email for clarification... the one constant is the price, so there's that.

ETA 2: Just got reply email, it's for 5 and they corrected the page. I wonder how many ordered thinking they were getting 10... yikes!

Last edited:
This?

I think Nick was referring to these:

You can get on the email alert at Atlantic.

I think Nick was referring to these:

You can get on the email alert at Atlantic.
Correct -- the Las Calaveras sampler. I noticed that when we quoted Dan, only the KSG was visible in the quote window.

I'm definitely all over those as soon as they are available. I'll let you know when I order some along with details. Also, E.P. Carrillo has a new, exclusive release that just dropped secretly yesterday called Cosecha de Oro.

It's a Platinum exclusive release from the Elite Advantage program. If anyone recalls, the Caldwell Goats and Davidoff's I posted a few months ago were from same program. Here's the tale:

View attachment 56560

And the url:

I just ordered 2 for myself. After tax they're $60/ea (I get 3-day Priority Mail free as a member). Check out the link and if anyone wants them PM me. $60 and I'll have them ship them to you. The other releases sell out in a month or less and then they're gone.. so don't wait too long if interested.

I plan on posting a small review of them after they arrive and acclimate.

ETA!

Just logged in to my account, it now says they are 10cts.. just called, not open yet. Submitted an email for clarification... the one constant is the price, so there's that.

ETA 2: Just got reply email, it's for 5 and they corrected the page. I wonder how many ordered thinking they were getting 10... yikes!
What are you offering to do here? You'll be able to order these for me? I'd be interested in letting you mule if so? LMK.

Loved every release from them hope this one will be great

Have to get these for sure

You already know.
You beat me to it

and something new from tatuaje

What are you offering to do here? You'll be able to order these for me? I'd be interested in letting you mule if so? LMK.

Sorry Michael, totally missed this. Yeah, you have to climb their tiers there and be a "platinum" member to order... they won't even show the price if you're not a member and logged in. It's how I got those Caldwell Goats and ER Davidoff's.

It's a 5ct box (looks like paper or cardboard in the pic, mine aren't here yet). They've been true to their word, so far, that they're small-release exclusives. It's $54.99 plus tax.. and free Priority shipping for that tier.

So $60 and I have them ship to you. Just let me know!