• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upcoming Releases

This is a stick I can really get behind. Very excited to try it.

Anyone has extra $5.5 mil and needs a lighter 😂

A few things on this that I find very interesting:

1. Apparently he has already sold the entire lighter collection (3 of them) to some prince in the Middle East
2. They also released a $1.5M Cognac.... eye roll
3. They are a new company run by a billionaire trying to shoehorn their way into the most premium price point by throwing a ton of money at it. They have released 18 cigars over the past two years. That is Crazy!
4. They are opening high end cigar lounges all over the country, the first on just opened.
5. The owner, Zaya is a mad man. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing, but it is an interest-thing.

I really love triple maduro cigars, the story is neat but not the draw for me. I will be watching for this one.

I like the whiskey. I would try this.

I think I need a box of these and some whiskey to go with it

I really love triple maduro cigars, the story is neat but not the draw for me. I will be watching for this one.

Outside of the Camacho TM, what other triple maduro do you like? I like the CAO MX2 (Maduro x2), but can't think of many all maduros.

I like the whiskey. I would try this.
Have tried the whiskey, at $40 a bottle, it's a no brainer. Awesome whiskey! Can't wait to try the Wes Henderson version. I left the Weller version alone because, $150 for a whiskey is not out of my range, but with the standard bottle being so good, I don't think it's needed. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Outside of the Camacho TM, what other triple maduro do you like? I like the CAO MX2 (Maduro x2), but can't think of many all maduros.
I started looking to see what brand I used to pick up at the local smoke shop. Turns out it was the Camacho TM, back in the day they came in this pyramid shaped box and I thought the were Trinidad. But nope, just the old branding of Camacho.