• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**UPDATE** My Wife Will Be On "Wheel of Fortune"...

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
One of my wife's dreams has come true (aside from marrying me... :love: ) Abbie will be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. She auditioned twice back in June and was called back for a final audition a few weeks ago, and today she got the call! She will be taping on July 20th in Las Vegas at the Venetian when Wheel of Fortune does a week of tapings. She is so excited.

I plan on flying down for the day to root her on. I'll be yelling "BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY..." Hubby needs a new car! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She automatically wins $1,000 as all contestants on the show do. Looking forward to seeing Vana too...hehe

3360891586_8faa74b1be.jpg

Nice! Keep us posted as to when the "air date" is.

That's awesome! I watched someone win over a million the other day... I didn't know that was possible on Wheel of Fortune!

Sweet! Tell her to "break a leg!"

My mother watches that show religiously and is insanely good at it . . . I'll be scratching my noggin with half the letters up and she'll already have the answer.

~Boar

Very nice!!

I hope she fares better than my Ex did. That woman drove me nuts when we watched the show. she always guessed right with minimal letters shown. But she choked when it came time for the real thing.

I wish your wife alot of luck! Good times in vegas for you both!

Very cool, I hope she does extremely well for the both of you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Very cool! Best wishes on some BIG MONEY!! hehe

Going to put aside something good to smoke when the show airs. Here's to big money!

Fish

That is fantastic! I have always wondered how one actually applies to be a contestant on a game show?

That's pretty cool. My wife is scary good at Wheel of Fortune as well. Let's be sure to keep those two apart. :)

I did a tax return for a big winner on WoF years ago. If she scores good, get some professional help with your taxes. He'll save you some money.

:thumbs:

That's awesome news, congrats. You'd be my idol if you can talk her into saying "Big bucks, no whammies!!" before her first spin. :laugh:

Thats cool, best of luck to her.

My Grandmother was the big winner back in 1986, fo all things she won was a new Caddy Cimmeron (what a p.o.s.) :laugh: Back then is when you bought your prizes right there.

For the love of Pete, if she ever get the option to pick up the piece to get either $10k or BANKRUPT, DON'T TAKE IT! I have NEVER seen anything but bankrupt under there.

Good luck to her!

Cool Marco!

Definitely be sure and let us know the air date. I want to see that, and don't give us a spoiler bad or good.

Be sure and hit the Dunkin Doughnuts while in Vegas. :whistling: