• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**UPDATE** My Wife Will Be On "Wheel of Fortune"...

Come on tell the truth she won the round trip all expesnses trip to Vegas!!!!!

Congrats to her!

You of course had nothing to do with it, except the downward spiral of our beloved baseball team.

That is fantastic, congrats to her. :thumbs:

Also to you for landing such a smart woman. ;)

This is awesome. Let us know when it will air!

Back in 1980 my mother made it to the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right.. it's fun when it's someone you know.

Awesome! Congrats to your wife Marco! You gotta remind us a day or two ahead of time so we remember to watch the show!

What the hell's wrong with you people? All these congrats and no one has asked the most important question. Is Vanna hot in person?

I'm so proud of her...she's a happy woman. As they say 'Happy Wife, Happy Life'... :laugh:

Someone got some serious nooky! :whistling:

When does the show air Marco?
:thumbs: September 23rd-Wednesday

Come on tell the truth she won the round trip all expesnses trip to Vegas!!!!!

Congrats to her!

You of course had nothing to do with it, except the downward spiral of our beloved baseball team.

Funny, but in the taping before hers, a girl won a trip to San Francisco...Abbie said that would've sucked!

Fok the Mets...they are pathetic. Minaya and Manuel need to go. Don't get me started...

That is fantastic, congrats to her. :thumbs:

Also to you for landing such a smart woman. ;)

I was smart enough to get her to marry me...hehe

This is awesome. Let us know when it will air!

Back in 1980 my mother made it to the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right.. it's fun when it's someone you know.

September 23rd

What the hell's wrong with you people? All these congrats and no one has asked the most important question. Is Vanna hot in person?

Vanna is old....tv and makeup does wonders.

Sounds like a nice box or two with some age should be on the way! :whistling:

Congrats :D

PJ

That's awesome! Congrats to your wife. And you.

I love that show but I'm certain I would choke on the last one. Always seems easy when you're sitting at home.

Way to go. Should be fun to watch this September.

BR

Too cool for words!

Enjoy the fruits of her dream-come-true together...it doesn't get any better than that :thumbs:

Congratz, enjoy the island. If you can, take the helicopter tour of the volcano, it's something you'll remmber for a life time.