• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upright Humidors?

Way too small and a much higher potential for damage to the cigars.

There are lots of desk top humis for half that price that hold more cigars, bargainhumidors comes to mind.....

That design assumes all the cigars are the same length ???

The size isnt a problem, I would like to have different humidors for different brands anyways...Mostly worried about even humidity...

Looks good to me, perhaps one for "deep storage" I guess you need to ask yourself if you want something to show-off to your guests or something to just store them in(the cigars, not your guests) The only drawback in my opinion is that you can't peek into it and see all the beautiful cigars, their bands, the spanish cedar. From what I can tell, all you can see is the heads of the cigars. But if you think that is impressive or good for storage, go for it!.

I think it's too small. Go for a 200 ct. humidor or bigger. You won't regret it :thumbs:

A small count one for the office maybe?? Would look great at work.

Ya it really isn't about what other people think, or my looking at my cigars... I'm going to get a few humidors anyways, I just thought that this perticular design would be great for my everyday cigars...