• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UPS I hate you!!!!

My old UPS guy was great, not so much the new one. I called UPS and asked them to tell the driver to at least put the package on the porch but after sending them my addy, the shippers addy, the date of occurrence, the approximate time, no I don't have an account, I would guess the shipper has an account, and then having to do all of the above AGAIN with somebody higher up the food chain. I told them to screw it I'll pay for FedEx. Most unhelpful.

box in drivewaysm.jpg

My old UPS guy was great, not so much the new one. I called UPS and asked them to tell the driver to at least put the package on the porch but after sending them my addy, the shippers addy, the date of occurrence, the approximate time, no I don't have an account, I would guess the shipper has an account, and then having to do all of the above AGAIN with somebody higher up the food chain. I told them to screw it I'll pay for FedEx. Most unhelpful.

View attachment 24518

WTF. Those extra 4 steps he'd have to take, must be killer. What a lazy POS.

View attachment 24518
Start marking it fragile, maybe they'll at least throw it to the door!

View attachment 24518
That's a damn shame....

Wait, you have a front office at your complex? Why not just have things delivered to the office, requiring a signature?
And with that being said. I changed my shipping address to front office. I have a few more shipments coming direct just praying I get them before the rolling crackheads get it. Police said they are now following the trucks around. Smdh

Well for a semi happy ending. Cigar Bid Sent me the sticks the thief stole from me free of charge. But the humidor was never recovered. But I went on and bought another one. And just charged it to the game. Not Cigar Pass

Last edited: