• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

used cabinet humi

donzz

Im getting a Verona cabinet from a friend who hasn't maintained it . It has been sitting with 2 boxes and a bowl of water for a couple months, He has been just changing the water every week or so. Does this pose any problems for me (there is no visible mold). There is no hygrometer in it Will this need to be re-seasoned?

If I was you I would get the beads or whatever you plan to use and season that baby up. Just to be safe.
JMHO

I have an Avallo that will go in there .And my wife will get the cabinet portion of her hutch back:whistling:

Get a hygrometer and determine your source of humidification. See what the humidity level is once set up and go from there.

I would just wipe it down with a 50/50 mix of isopropyl alcohol and distilled water, then re-season before use and you should be fine.

Still have to tack up the wires, but its up and running.:D

Hmmm... I get this message when I click on a picture.

[#10745] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Pics don't work for me either. Just where do you have them stored? I looked at your gallery and they are not there.

Are they by chance in one of your nonpublic galleries?

They are in my gallery. I cant post anything larger, don't know why.
It says the pics have been viewed so I dont know why some cant find them.

Wow, that cabinet is great looking. Damn this country for crazy taxes on cigar accessories...

Wow, very nice. I've been considering a Verona myself. How many singles do you think will fit in each drawer?

Wow! Golf clubs, booze, and cigars. I am a little confused as to the purpose of this particular internet forum! :laugh:

PJ