• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Used Cigar

There's absolutely no reason you can't keep a partially smoked cigar in your humidor, and smoke it later. I do it all of the time. I use the same philosophy with apples that I eat; I take a few bites, and if I'm full, I just stick 'em in the fridge and eat them tomorrow, next week, whatever.

I've found you can do the same thing with condoms, too. After one use, there's no reason you can't just stash them on your nightstand and just slide them on for your next time gettin' lucky. People have said this is gross, but I think it's just being practical. Besides, the left over bodily fluids mean they are ready for action immediately, the same way an already lit cigar can easily be relit and smoked again.

Now that's funny right there. Not as good as the Roomba story but still good.

Edited:Spelled Roomba incorrectly. Going to the back of the class.

I thumbtack mine to my bulletin board so I always know where they are. I hate being ready to rock and the dog has snatched my one rubber off the nightstand...what the hell does he need em for, anyways!

Derek

Thanks for the laugh Moki, I think I just wet my pants a little. Funniest thing though, was after reading the first line of your post, I thought you were serious and I thought "WTF??"

What makes you think I wasn't serious?

And as an aside... in America, only women wet their pants from laughing too hard ;)

I hate relighting a cigar. There always nasty after relighting.

I hate it so much that when I was on holiday a week or two ago.
I was smoking a Romeo y Julieta (The real deal not a Dominican imitation) short Churchill.
I ended up throwing it away after only having lit it 5 min ago because my little girl was desperate to ride the go-karts and she’s to small to ride them alone (she's 3).

So I sure as hell will never put a half smoked cigar back in my humi.

I hate relighting a cigar. There always nasty after relighting.

I hate it so much that when I was on holiday a week or two ago.
I was smoking a Romeo y Julieta (The real deal not a Dominican imitation) short Churchill.
I ended up throwing it away after only having lit it 5 min ago because my little girl was desperate to ride the go-karts and she’s to small to ride them alone (she's 3).

So I sure as hell will never put a half smoked cigar back in my humi.

Are you saying that if your cigar goes out, you throw it away??? That sure becomes an expensive hobby.

I don't really have an issue with them going out.

I tend to smoke quite fast and take big multiple draws at a time.

I have had to relight before but I've I always wished I hadn't....

I thumbtack mine to my bulletin board so I always know where they are. I hate being ready to rock and the dog has snatched my one rubber off the nightstand...what the hell does he need em for, anyways!

Derek

Good idea! Saves time fighting with the wrapper too!

Please submit a request to Rod to have your user name changed from riche_guy to Frugal_guy.

Please submit a request to Rod to have your user name changed from riche_guy to Frugal_guy.

Why?? Because I wanted to know if I can keep a smoked cigar?? I had only smoked a quarter of it, when I had to go do something. Should I take your comment personally??

Why?? Because I wanted to know if I can keep a smoked cigar?? I had only smoked a quarter of it, when I had to go do something. Should I take your comment personally??

It's the interne; nothing is personal unless it's said about your mother, wife, or kids. Then you can wamblast him all you want.

Simple answer... no (it was just a little good humor is all).

I dunno orangie - looked more like a bit of sarcasm mixed in as well. So - I'd say it was humor, but may not be considered "good" humor.

Well - okay - it was funny so it was good...

Awww, never mind... It was, in fact, good humor...

I went into my humidor and boy did it stink. I removed that cigar. Your right. No smoke cigar is going to find its way back!! :cool:

If you find yourself getting cut short on your smoke time very often, you might want to look into smoking a smaller cigar. Just because they are shorter and have a smaller ring guage doesn't mean you're sacrificing any flavor. The Padron '26 Serie has a great small smoke called the No. 35. Also from Padron is the 1964 Series Principe. There are some threads in here about good small smokes with a bunch more recommendations. Pretty good idea to have a small smoke in the collection for when you're short on time.

If you find yourself getting cut short on your smoke time very often, you might want to look into smoking a smaller cigar. Just because they are shorter and have a smaller ring guage doesn't mean you're sacrificing any flavor. The Padron '26 Serie has a great small smoke called the No. 35. Also from Padron is the 1964 Series Principe. There are some threads in here about good small smokes with a bunch more recommendations. Pretty good idea to have a small smoke in the collection for when you're short on time.

Thanks - a definite good idea.

I went into my humidor and boy did it stink. I removed that cigar. Your right. No smoke cigar is going to find its way back!! :cool:

Who would have guessed?

Who would have guessed?

Not me of course. :whistling:

Who would have guessed?

Not me of course. :whistling:

I, for one, am thoroughly shocked and appalled at this sudden turn of events. Did you rub down your humidor with the lemon, and put the shot glass of cognac in?? ???

I, for one, am thoroughly shocked and appalled at this sudden turn of events. Did you rub down your humidor with the lemon, and put the shot glass of cognac in?? ???

No, but I did hang a little car pine scented deodorizer.